PDA

View Full Version : Game save

TOEJAMandTOAST
02-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Just a quick question. i have played throught the game to the spider boss and i cant seem to save my game. every time i quit out and restart the game it takes me back to the start of the game. i have looked for a save menu but cant seem to find one. any thoughts would help. Thanks

goothgone
02-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Just a quick question. i have played throught the game to the spider boss and i cant seem to save my game. every time i quit out and restart the game it takes me back to the start of the game. i have looked for a save menu but cant seem to find one. any thoughts would help. Thanks

you cannot save during the missions. if you start a mission make sure to finish it.

Joeker96
04-09-2009, 08:45 PM
If you start a mission you have to finish it. But when you die instead of clicking restart mission click on load last checkpoint. See where that gets you ;)

ainokea
05-06-2009, 04:29 AM
you cannot save during the missions. if you start a mission make sure to finish it. This a "BIG" design flaw for people like me. I have to play games in spurts so its taking sooo much longer to complete the game. Why didnt the developers incorporate a better save system?:confused:

cra
05-06-2009, 05:49 AM
because a level takes only ~45-50 min the first time and after that only 25-30min to complete any level...don't see a necessity for a save for such short times.