PDA

View Full Version : Halo Wars Ending Leaked

TehTruth
02-24-2009, 02:59 AM
Found this on Youtube! Seems like some guy filmed the final cinematic plus a cinematic before that lol. If you think you're going to be rick-rolled, don't click on it, but don't post stupid replies, because it's not a rick-roll...

youtube.com/halowarsleaked

General Khazard
02-24-2009, 03:58 AM
Found this on Youtube! Seems like some guy filmed the final cinematic plus a cinematic before that lol. If you think you're going to be rick-rolled, don't click on it, but don't post stupid replies, because it's not a rick-roll...

First off, there's no link for us to click on. Secondly, why would any self-respecting person ruin the experience of beating the game by watching the ending cinematic before playing it?

Fail.

TehTruth
02-24-2009, 04:20 AM
Oops forgot link lol: youtube.com/halowarsleaked
And if you don't want the ending ruined, just don't watch it...

dark lord me
02-24-2009, 04:44 AM
Well since most Youtube vids dont have a word on the they have numbers like Watch123456 not a name.

General Khazard
02-24-2009, 04:54 AM
Oops forgot link lol: youtube.com/halowarsleaked
And if you don't want the ending ruined, just don't watch it...

As the other guy said, that's an invalid link. Epic fail.

TpYourHouse
02-24-2009, 06:27 AM
Its not an invalid link, copy and paste it into the search bar and watch one of the videos. He's only got 2 vids up there but I didn't click on the ending as I didn't want to see it, but as to know how he got these cinematics, I have no clue........

TehTruth
02-24-2009, 09:40 PM
It's not an invalid link, I just don't want to be banned or something lol.

Toasty411
02-24-2009, 09:53 PM
The ending sucks and there isnt any thing after the credits just to save you guys time.

TehTruth
02-24-2009, 10:00 PM
I agree that the ending sucks, but the other video of the guy is just epic. 3 Spartans completely own these elites.

Crank That Crank
02-24-2009, 10:09 PM
First off, there's no link for us to click on. Secondly, why would any self-respecting person ruin the experience of beating the game by watching the ending cinematic before playing it?

Fail.

Halo 3 was like that
Gears of War 2
GTA IV
Now Halo Wars

The endings have all been leaked before release date

What rock have you been under?

General Khazard
02-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Halo 3 was like that
Gears of War 2
GTA IV
Now Halo Wars

The endings have all been leaked before release date

What rock have you been under?

The fact remains that any self-respecting person wouldn't ruin it for themselves by going to watch it.

ZundayXx
02-25-2009, 06:33 PM
The fact remains that any self-respecting person wouldn't ruin it for themselves by going to watch it.

Dude, poeple that like leaked ends watch it. You my friend are sometimes a silly goose.

M1keX
02-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Dude, poeple that like leaked ends watch it. You my friend are sometimes a silly goose

I don't think hes a silly goose, dude i think hes right, why watch the ending before u even play the game lol ? its like going to watch a film but watching the ending first then the start of the film, no point tbh, but then again if ur not going buy the game but just want to see the ending fair enough.

General Khazard
02-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Dude, poeple that like leaked ends watch it. You my friend are sometimes a real idiot.

Well, at least I'm not a fake one... But honestly, I don't understand why anyone would want to see the ending to a game before they even get it. For me, that just ruins the point of playing through the campaign to begin with. I mean, if somebody told me the ending to a movie that's coming out, then I probably wouldn't want to go watch it since I already know how the story ends.

devlin
02-25-2009, 10:00 PM
The leakage was inevitable...

Creech
02-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Chill with the arguing...if you don't want to watch it, don't. But there is no need to argue with the OP just because he posted a link to a cinematic from the game. There are people who are going to want to watch it, and that is fine.

Any questions, hit me up with a PM.

Shadowswords
02-25-2009, 11:20 PM

Fail.
My thoughts exactly EPIC FAIL!

benbam87
02-26-2009, 11:08 AM
I have just finished the campaign and the ending should probably be left until you play the game imo. But in saying that i have watched the ending to a few games before I played the game

TehTruth
02-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Bumpety bump

General Khazard
02-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Bumpety bump

"Bumping" is unnecessary. If your thread is worth reading and commenting on, then people will keep it "bumped" for you by replying.

DevilGuy
02-28-2009, 07:49 PM
General Khazard, your posts irritate me.

It embarasses me that I am in the same community as you.

General Khazard
02-28-2009, 09:41 PM
General Khazard, your posts irritate me.

It embarasses me that I am in the same community as you.

I apologize if I express my personal opinions and don't just "go with the flow," but somebody has to challenge the status quo. Oh, and I'm sorry that our community is diverse too.

HellsDemon
02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
"Bumping" is unnecessary.

and it was necessary to tell him YOU think his post is "unnecessary"? Take the pickle out of your ass......

"challenge the status quo"? did you really just sound that lame? Your talking about someone "bumping" there post, big deal, if you don't like to bump, don't bump.

I watch the endings to games before I even play them all the time, I don't play video games for the story.

Halo 3 Cut Scenes, Skip

Halo Wars Cut Scenes, Skip

GTA4 Cut Scenes, Skip. etc.......

Trust me when I say I enjoy playing my games just as much as people who watch the cut scenes.

WhineyRabbit
02-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Does anybody actually want the ending on Youtube? if so I'll film it if you like.

General Khazard
02-28-2009, 11:47 PM
and it was necessary to tell him YOU think his post is "unnecessary"? Take the pickle out of your ass......

"challenge the status quo"? did you really just sound that lame? Your talking about someone "bumping" there post, big deal, if you don't like to bump, don't bump.

I watch the endings to games before I even play them all the time, I don't play video games for the story.

Trust me when I say I enjoy playing my games just as much as people who watch the cut scenes.

It was my hope that others who saw the response would learn from it. If I wanted to tell just him, I would have sent a private message.

Yes, I did just "sound that lame". I wasn't referring to just that one post, I was talking about all of my posts. I speak my mind and voice my opinion, whether they're in agreement with the other people's or not.

I truly feel sorry for you that you can't appreciate the story in games. Storylines are, in my opinion, the backbone of any game, and without them you're missing out on the games' messages. That's right, there (should be) more to videogames than just pressing buttons and seeing violence or whatnot, with some special exceptions (Pong comes to mind).

WhineyRabbit
02-28-2009, 11:48 PM
It was my hope that others who saw the response would learn from it. If I wanted to tell just him, I would have sent a private message.

Yes, I did just "sound that lame". I wasn't referring to just that one post, I was talking about all of my posts. I speak my mind and voice my opinion, whether they're in agreement with the other people's or not.

I truly feel story for you that you can't appreciate the story in games. Storylines are, in my opinion, the backbone of any game, and without it you're missing out on the game's message. That's right, there (should be) more to videogames than just pressing buttons and seeing violence or whatnot, with some special exceptions (Pong comes to mind).

You just put violence and pong in the same sentance.
You crazy fool.

General Khazard
02-28-2009, 11:59 PM
You just put violence and pong in the same sentance.
You crazy fool.

Heh, I did, didn't I? To be fair, I also said "or whatnot" to refer to content in non-violent games. :p

Mr. Writer
03-01-2009, 12:12 AM
So you feel sorry for someone for not having the same opinion as you? Okay, if someone wants to play the game like that then dont feel sorry for him. If he enjoys it then why not. Other than that I agree with you. Without story campaign is abit pooey but the gameplay is what some people are after. Everyone has different things that they want in a game whether it be gameplay or story, for me it's both + multiplayer.

And on the leakage front, who didn't think this was going to be leaked?

HellsDemon
03-01-2009, 12:23 AM
So you feel sorry for someone for not having the same opinion as you? Okay, if someone wants to play the game like that then dont feel sorry for him. If he enjoys it then why not.

Thanks, I was going to go on this rant about how someone feels "sorry" for me because I don't care 100% about story.

See, I also don't watch movies or read books anymore, I just like to jump in and have some fun.

I just don't like to sit down and watch movies, or sitcoms, series etc, I'm sure at some point I'll like to chill and get back into movies and stuff but ATM it's just work and causual gaming.(instant action)

General Khazard
03-01-2009, 12:44 AM
So you feel sorry for someone for not having the same opinion as you? Okay, if someone wants to play the game like that then dont feel sorry for him. If he enjoys it then why not. Other than that I agree with you. Without story campaign is abit pooey but the gameplay is what some people are after. Everyone has different things that they want in a game whether it be gameplay or story, for me it's both + multiplayer.

And on the leakage front, who didn't think this was going to be leaked?

Actually, I was saying I feel sorry for him that he doesn't enjoy the storylines, as that's just missing out.

As for the comment he just posted about movies and sitcoms and whatnot, I don't watch them either (with a few exceptions for movies) because 9/10 of the time their storylines are mediocre, at best, and there's no other component to them.

DefJamV
03-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Anybody who would deliberatly miss out on watching amazing cutscenes when they are put in front of them, doesn't deserve to play amazing games. Infact they don't deserve to play mediocre games, they should be locked in a dark room and forced to play Two Worlds.

General Khazard
03-01-2009, 02:59 AM
they should be locked in a dark room and forced to play Two Worlds.

O.O A fate worse than death...