PDA

View Full Version : "THE BUCKET OF PLENTY " where is the chilli pepper bomb?please help!!!!!!!!

moe8664
02-24-2009, 06:18 PM
please some one help me with that .where is the chilli pepper bomb in "the bucket of plenty".

i ve looked everywhere but i cant find it!!

also can some one tell me where to enter the cheat codes and do i need to start a new game in order to use them?

any help would be appreciated.thankyiou

illuzion313
04-24-2009, 06:05 PM
i dont know if this is a little late, but its up on the archway when u enter the backlot, and i dont know about the cheats...they all seem usless

DutchHooligan
06-14-2009, 09:56 PM
thanx.... i was looking around for like 20 mins.... :)

dvdubb
07-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Also, regarding the mission, here are the locations:
1) Handle -> go left at start of mission and make your on top the blue boxes...can't miss it
2) Chili bomb pepper --> on top of the archway...just get there using the boxes near the truck outside on the road (there was a previous mission using those boxes so you should be familiar with it)
3) Emile --> he is on the roof across the archway...make your way over the courtyard by using the two ropes...once you come to the other side (roof), Emile is directly to your left on top of the boxes (you can get to him using the ball and double jump)
4) Rope for the tap --> tricky description; you actually DO NOT have to find a rope. Just make your way to the tap (in the top left corner from where the mission first starts). Once you used the ratapult and land next to the tap, do a tail-swipe and in the following cut-scene it shows Git and him helping you with the rope to turn on water
5) Make you way to the final checkpoint (same boxes as where you've found the handle ... can't miss it.

Done...mission complete.