PDA

View Full Version : Price Reduction Upon EXIT 2 Release?

UCB Disco
02-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Has there been any news of EXIT getting a price reduction once EXIT 2 comes out? Or are they just treating EXIT 2 like a completely new game and keeping them both at 800MP?

If anyone heard anything, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

[Waggly Bean]
02-24-2009, 10:55 PM
I'd assume it'll stay the same...

I think Geo Wars stayed at 800 when Geo Wars 2 came out didn't it?

Assault Heroes is the only one with a sequel that dropped that I can think of, and that's only because it became an arcade classic - which I believe happened before Assault Heroes 2 was released... :)

Having said that, I'll probably never buy EXIT for 800MSP, but at 400, I think I'd give it a shot! :D

gatorbait
02-27-2009, 05:01 AM
If you want value for your money, you can't go wrong with EXIT if you enjoy the game. If you enjoyed the demo then I don't see why you shouldn't buy it for 800 points versus 400. To even beat the game (220 levels) will take some time. And to get the full 200 requires getting under-par times for each level which is very hard. There's certainly enough content to make it worth the 800 points.

I haven't heard any news on a price drop. MS doesn't drop their arcade prices too much like they probably should. I think a lot of people were put off by this game because of its slow gamepace.