PDA

View Full Version : Strat 4 HW

GhOsT SLaYeR
02-25-2009, 01:53 AM
here is my DM strat.. do the regret rush... or prophet rush... ( DM version)
the 1 i made.. i hear theres another 1 but i nvr knew about it also mines DM. rush so its ez
** if going against comp. and oppenent conv- in step 1.. destroy shield building as it will cut ur time a lot and less chance of them building nmes to fight.

1. send ghost to destroy jeep or building...
2. build temple ( do this right after u send ghost u should be able to send ghost build temple and get back to ghost b4 its at location )
3. build resource pads in everyspot and build turrets ( prophet should be in ur hands b4 u can finish clicking to build resources pads ) send him there start "cleansing the base"
4. if they start to make units b4 u destroy barracks ( or what they have ) start building elites and put them on the grav pad and they will spawn next to prophet... (well u can snd them there)

hope that helps. u can finish a DM game in under 6min

helps with beat under 10min, u can do this with under 10 squad... also u can do this to finish every map with ease.. just make sure its a 1 v 1 as 2v2/3v3

Hope this helps... CnC if u want..

Jamie Solo
02-25-2009, 12:58 PM
This strategy has been posted before I think, and it doesnt matter which mode 'cause they are basically the same apart from resources. But please before writing any kind of strategy/guide please use proper spelling and grammar so its easier to understand.

sr1
02-25-2009, 02:31 PM
As said mate it is a bit hard to understand at first looking at it.
But thanks for the tactical information and i certainly will give it a go. :cool:

ZundayXx
02-25-2009, 06:23 PM
This has been posted 100x already, nothing new. Use the search function next time before posting this, please.