PDA

View Full Version : just a idea

GuzzyMe
02-25-2009, 02:07 PM
Hey i was browsing around when i came up with a idea of a GSL history thread.Where the newcomers can take a look at the history of the GSL.

jackanape
02-25-2009, 02:28 PM
There was a list of previous winners and what not but it was deleted before the current GSL started (or maybe after the last one?).

After every league all of the team boards and discussion threads are axed to make space so it would be kind of hard to look at the start of the GSL. Plus the guy involved back in the day no longer frequents this site. Which leaves us in the hands of Webb and Minty..............

So you are basically screwed as they are lazy bastards :p

GuzzyMe
02-25-2009, 02:34 PM
After every league all of the team boards and discussion threads are axed to make space so it would be kind of hard to look at the start of the GSL. Plus the guy involved back in the day no longer frequents this site. Which leaves us in the hands of Webb and Minty..............

Nah i didnt mean a whole new forum i meant like the history of the site thread where you could just have the teams that were in it and the teams that won and stuff like that.

Minty
02-25-2009, 02:37 PM
All the winners have awards :p

jackanape
02-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Nah i didnt mean a whole new forum i meant like the history of the site thread where you could just have the teams that were in it and the teams that won and stuff like that.

It would be nice but it all comes down to who would put it together really. Like I said a lot of people who were involved back in the day no longer are, so it would be hard to put it all together.

Maybe I'll do some digging just for my own sake though and see what the dillio is. If I get a long and storied history then it may well be an interesting read. We shall see.............

Plus, like Minty says, the winners have awards and the rest.....don't. :p

dakisbac
02-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Where's the damn n?!?!?!?