PDA

View Full Version : the game release next month on USA.can i get busted?

Akumario
02-25-2009, 07:57 PM
is there a way i can play this with out getting banned ?
and still getting my achievements?
if i play offonline can i get busted ?
what if i play online?

Hayden
02-25-2009, 08:15 PM
If its a legal copy, why would you get banned??

cra
02-26-2009, 06:50 AM
ninja blade is region free, so if MS would ban me with the only reason i imported a game from asia....well...next to impossible :)

Akumario
02-26-2009, 10:16 AM
i go tmy copy from japan, and yes is region free,i'm scared they will bannded me,they have ban 1 of my consoles for no reason at all,the problem here is when u call to find out why, they can't even let u know why...

cra
02-26-2009, 10:42 AM
well if you are scared why did you buy it anyway? if you can prove that you bought it legally there shouldn't be a problem and so far i haven't been banned...

Ouija Board
02-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Microsoft will not ban you for playing an import, as long as the game is 100% legal, I have been playing imports for 2 years and no problems.

Vendetta
02-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Contrary to what some jerks on this site say you will never be banned for playing a legit retail copy of a game early. it is not your fault if someone broke street date on a game coming out that is not region free. As long as it is legit you are fine. :)

If they banned you for importing a region free game then they are going against everything that they as a business are going for ($$$$)

LastbornSmudg3
03-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Quick question, just to be 100% sure, when you say region free, that means ANY xbox can play it? I'm UK and am thinking of buying from play-asia

EDIT: I just checked through and it lists what games work with PAL, NTSC-J and NTSC-U/C and it will work for me. =]

DENAz666
03-23-2009, 05:23 AM
You can't get busted for buying this game, so don't worry. Only chance you have of getting busted is if that game is banned in your country :)

xino
03-28-2009, 01:33 AM
This game is SICK!!!

It's region free, you won't get banned!

I really hate it when people fear they will get banned for playing an early game.
No you won't get ban unless you own the original copy! Shops always break the street dates so it isn't your fault. This game's date is seriously messed up. The fact is FromSoftware made this region free, gamecase and manual contain both english and Japanese. I have no IDEA why the release date were different for US, UK and Jap!

If you fear MS will ban you for playing a game early. Then don't sign on to Xbox Live till the game is released.