PDA

View Full Version : Do skulls affect achievements?

neopuff34
02-25-2009, 11:48 PM
'Cause if not that would make it much easier to get the one for par times on Heroic and beating the campaign on legendary achievements.

RECKLESS LEGEND
02-26-2009, 12:21 AM
I don't know I only have 2 skulls because I only beat the first two levels, I will try this in about an hour an get back to you if somebody doesn't answer the question by then.

toooitwo
02-26-2009, 12:25 AM
No they don't affect achievements, though some achievements require you to do stuff like get gold on a level using all debuff skulls. They also effect your score at the end of a level. If you turn on skulls that make levels easier then you will get less points for that level and have a much harder time getting gold on the mission. You can, however, use them to beat the game on legendary and get the achievements for that.

neopuff34
02-26-2009, 12:36 AM
Great! It's the 2 achievements in the OP that I was mainly concerned about. Thank you!

neok182
02-26-2009, 01:00 AM
glad to hear this as well.

olopower
02-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks for letting us know,

Ill start at the beginning now on easy, just to get all the damn skulls. THEN finish the game on legendary.. Im having issues with completing certain levels on legendary..

again, thanks!

neok182
02-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks for letting us know,

Ill start at the beginning now on easy, just to get all the damn skulls. THEN finish the game on legendary.. Im having issues with completing certain levels on legendary..

again, thanks!

i'm thinking of doing this too. though i'll probably do normal since i have lots of RTS experience. then after i get all the skulls use the skulls to help me through legendary. hopefully if you finish legendary you get the heroic achievement as well. though i won't mind doing it twice.

this will really help with some of the achievements too.