PDA

View Full Version : Just a thurt

NWH SHAGSTETR
02-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Just a thurt. If ther was somthing LIKE A BOX next to the achevment ARFTER YOU HAVE OPEN THE ACHEVMENT GUIDE. that putS you in to the forem and strat to posts that relat to that achevment so if your havinG trubal with one achevements GUIDE SAY YOU TRIDE THAT GUIDE 10 TIMES AND YOU STILL CANT DO IT you press the BOX next to the achevment GUIDE. Wot do people think would this help any one.
IS THAT A BIT BETTER

HIMSELF. I SPELL MY LOCATION THAT WAY I SAY IT. IT CALLED SLANG R YA RETARDED. NOT ALL OFF US SPEND ALL DAY AND NIGHT ON PCS AND HAVE THE TIME TO DO WOT YOU SED TO DO. IT SOUNDS HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT DONT UNERSTAND PCS AND PCS SPEECH LIKE FOREM, POSTS, SERCH ETC THAT WELL AND NOT ALL OF US CAN SPELL THAT GOOD SHIT SOME PEOPLE CANT EVEN SPELL THER NAME .THATS WY IT CUD HELP O SORRY COULD HELP

Himself0890
02-26-2009, 01:56 AM
D=
What language is that? You even spelled your Location wrong... :( EPICFAIL!

Repeat in a understandable approach and someone may be able to help you...

EDIT: I re-read what you said... just go to the achievement guide. Most games have them, and have an explaination on how to get the achievement.
If there isn't an achievement guide, just post for help on that achievement in the respective forum.

Pashos
02-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Like Himself said, look in the Achievement Guide. It should give you a good explanation on how to get the achievement. You can also look in the Road Map if there is one for that game.

If there isn't an achievement guide for the game yet or you want to find another explanation, you can go to the game's forum and search for the achievement. Just click on the search function and type in the achievement name. Then you will get threads that talk about the achievement.

If you still can't find what you are looking for, ask a question in the achievement guide thread.

DarkBlackWidow
02-26-2009, 04:41 AM
Im so confused about what that says. You must text entirely too much. Just go with what Himself said.

weesplash
02-26-2009, 05:32 AM
Just a thurt. If ther was somthing next to the achevment that put you in to the forem and strat to posts that relat to that achevment so if your havin trubal with one achevements you press the button next to the achevment. Wot do people think would this help any one
Ok so I thought I'd neaten translate this, to make it readable for everyone else. Here's what I think the guy was trying to say:

"Just a thought. If there was something next to the achievement that put you in to the forum and straight to posts that relate to the achievement so if you're having trouble with one of the achievements you press the button next to the achievement. What do people think? Would this help anyone?"

I think I know what you're trying to say. To make it that you could click on an achievement image itself in the guide and then the site would automatically search for posts relating to that achievement.

Like all the other guys have said. The guides usually provide more than enough information on how to get the achievements and if you read through the guide and still have a problem that needs solving. You're most likely going to have to use the 'search' feature to narrow your search criteria down because your problem is most likely very specific.

Shelton
02-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Just a thurt. If ther was somthing LIKE A BOX next to the achevment ARFTER YOU HAVE OPEN THE ACHEVMENT GUIDE. that putS you in to the forem and strat to posts that relat to that achevment so if your havinG trubal with one achevements GUIDE SAY YOU TRIDE THAT GUIDE 10 TIMES AND YOU STILL CANT DO IT you press the BOX next to the achevment GUIDE. Wot do people think would this help any one.
IS THAT A BIT BETTER

HIMSELF. I SPELL MY LOCATION THAT WAY I SAY IT. IT CALLED SLANG R YA RETARDED. NOT ALL OFF US SPEND ALL DAY AND NIGHT ON PCS AND HAVE THE TIME TO DO WOT YOU SED TO DO. IT SOUNDS HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT DONT UNERSTAND PCS AND PCS SPEECH LIKE FOREM, POSTS, SERCH ETC THAT WELL AND NOT ALL OF US CAN SPELL THAT GOOD SHIT SOME PEOPLE CANT EVEN SPELL THER NAME .THATS WY IT CUD HELP O SORRY COULD HELP

You will probably be offended by this, as you were by "Himself" and his comments but you seriously need to pick up your typing/spelling.

I had a quick look through your posts and all of them are illegible.

Please have the courtesy to write posts which are clear and concise.

Your idea is decent. The problem is its unnecessary.

A case of being lazy.

Why not just use the search function?

*Thanks for the translation Weesplash.

Nightdragon
02-28-2009, 03:50 PM
The question was answered, no need to post again.

And Shagstetr (did you mispell shagster?), please type your messages with correct grammar and spelling, it makes it much easier for other members and is polite. You are most likely going to get less people help you and more people flame you (case in point: this thread) if you do not make it clear what you are trying to say.

P.S. We live in Britain, have some patriotism...