PDA

View Full Version : HP/Chi Pieces, Emblems, Outfits, Shinobi Moji Guide

cra
02-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Here is the complete list of Emblems(yellow Suitcases), Outfits(Black Suitcases), Health Pieces, Chi Piece and Shinobi Moji(SM) as they appear in the Mission. Using Ninja Vision to find Barrels/Crates in dark areas helps a lot, since the breakable objects containing something are coloured blue.

Credit to:
Sk360 owned

ATTENTION: Don't do mission 9 unless you checked:
- All Missions have 0 Retries(unlocks an Emblem)
- All Mission have an A+ ranking(unlocks an Outfit)
- Most Subscores have A+ ranking
If you beat the game and you don't unlock "your work is done" and "ninja school valedictorian" at this point you won't be able to unlock either ALL OUTFITS and/or EMBLEMS for this savefile !!

Update: Glitch has been patched!

The Emblems, which are not found in Missions are tied to certain Achievements. I figured out some of them, but since I did always a couple of things during my new saves, with achievements already unlocked I don't know all.

PLEASE READ ALL EMBLEM DETAILS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION
It isn't the case, that I don't want to, but to keep my inbox clearly arranged. Some questions concerning e.g. restarting on a new save may be answered if you read Mission 9.

Mission 1:
- Health Piece 1/1: Can be found after you learned to wall run. You find some crates,wall run once more and in the next set of crates is it.
- Chi Piece 1/1, Emblem(Oni-Slayer Blade) and Shinobi Moji(SM): Can be found after you use the Dual Knive grapple for the first time you see a lot of barrels, destroy them all and you find everything.
- Outfit(Pin Stripe): Is hidden after you learned the jumping during wallrunning. After that you'll be shown how to jump to the other wall during wallrunning. Drop down here and break the wall to find it.
- Outfit(Sword and Moon): Is unlocked by finishing the Mission in less than 30min.
- Emblem(Kurokawa Yakuza): Unlocked with only 1 Sword used in the mission.
- Emblem(##1): Unlocked it with getting 50 Kill Combo.

Mission 2:
- Emblem(Shuriken): Can be found in some barrels as you reach the platform where the Slime Chopper first retreats from you after some wallrunning.
- SM: After you've used the Grapple the first time and killed some enemies beside red barrels, head right and drop down where you should use the pole to cross the gap. It's in some barrels.
- Chi Piece 1/2: After you obtained the Flame Shuriken and grappled again, on the right side in some barrels.
- Outfit(Pine and Crane) and Health Piece 1/2: You will enter a dark room where you have to light it up by using the flame shuriken on the glowing plant. Right hand of the plant is a breakable wall behind some Metalcrates, there you'll find the outfit. The Health Piece is on the left of the plant after the fence and you have to wallrun up and break some barrels to find it. It is still before the gunners and the next breakable wall are.
- Chi Piece 2/2: It is on the same level as the 2nd plant you set on fire in a lone barrel behind the Gunners.
- Health Piece 2/2: In the room where you see the Plague Snail waiting for you on the right side is a balcony with some gunners. Wallrun up there and look for some barrels.
- Outfit(Lion Dance): Unlocked by performing 20+ Finish Attacks. You can farm some easy ones against the Impaler Leech and the Slime Chopper. The grey unshielded ones can be finished after one hit with a Level 4+ Stonerender.

Mission 3:
- SM: Right after you gain control over Ken turn around and smash the barrels.
- Health Piece 1/2 and Emblem(Dual Falcon Knives): You will reach the part with the big metal bars, seen in the cutscene, with the two gunners behind. After you break the wall to get behind the bars, inside the barrels are the 2 items. The Emblem is behind the next corner.
- Health Piece 2/2: After fighting the invisible "birds" and some wallrunning you break a wall, inside some barrels.
- Chi Piece 1/1 and Outfit(Hearts): In the Area before the Boss battles(you have to drop down to the 2 bus wrecks) if you turn around before you jump down there is a breakable with the Outfit. Backtrack to where you entered this area, there are some barrels with the Chi Piece.
- Outfit(Kurokawa Yakuza): Unlocked by getting a Hit Count of 30+. Easily done in the area where you have to fight bats along with multiple carriers at once. Do it either with Wind Shuriken or Dual Knives.
- Emblem(Evil): Unlocked by finishing with 0 Retries or score above 14k ?

Mission 4:
- Emblem(Centipede) and SM: Once you defended the first wing and have to go to the other side. In the small room connecting the Wings are Crates, break them and claim their content.
- Outfit(Clown) and Health Piece 1/1: After you defeated the Hydra Head you have to drop Crates to maintain altitude. You will find them automaticly.
- Chi Piece: None in this level.
- Outfit(Ninja): Unlocked by finishing the Mission with less than 30% damage on the Jet's Health bar. Just get to the fight with all 3 Hydraheads against the Core and Retry. Health is full again and now finish the fight! :)

Mission 5:
- Health Piece 1/2: After Kuroh talks about the 3 Blastmites, turn to the right. There are some containers with the health orb.
- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it.
- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam after fighting the first invisible Blastmite, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM.
- Health Piece 2/2: In the first area with burnable plants and the miniblastmites. Go immediately right past the lone fire and smash the barrels.
- Emblem(Stonerender Sword): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.
- Outfit(Endless Flowers): Unlocked by beating the mission within 40min. If you know the way and how to fight the Blastmites plus the final Boss it shouldn’t be much of trouble. Don’t care about the small enemies and grapple through the caves without fighting.

cra
02-26-2009, 09:08 AM
Mission 6
- Chi Piece 1/2: After you defeat the first Pox Giant, you have to wall run up. Look left and wall run up there. Inside the barrels ist the Chi Piece.
- SM: Once you fight the two Pox Giants and Bats, get up the first wall run, its up there in the barrels where the Gunners have been.
- Health Piece 1/2: Before you enter the next corridor with white floor, go right and smash the barrels behind the corner.
- Health Piece 2/2: In the office like room after the helicopter and 2 pole jumps in one of the barrels.
- Chi Piece 2/2 and Emblem(Oni): After the 2 wallruns before the grapple is a breakable wall with them in it.
- Outfit(Moon): After the Elevator cutscene, on the left behind you in a crate.
- Outfit(Evil): Unlocks for finishing Mission with higher combo kill than 10, do this while you fight the 2 Pox Giants and kill the bats with wind shuriken.

Mission 7:
- Chi Piece 1/3: Before you jump down to the 4 Rocketlauncher guys by the red barrels, check with Ninja Vision for a wallrun to the upper level. There in a crate.
- Emblem(Raven): Instead of running up to the 1st Chi, go left across the "bridge" and smash the crate.
- Health Piece 1/1: After you got your wind shuriken back, backtrack the way towards the recent boss. Before you leave the Mission 6 Part to go into cave, head left across the "bridge", put out the fire and drop down. In a Barrel you find what you search.
- Chi Piece 2/3: Once you are headed towards the fire shuriken, you cross a room with steam leaks, pipes etc. If you go the left path you will find a breakable wall on the left with another Chi Piece behind.
- SM and Outfit(Chrysanthemum and Chalice): If you continue, you can grapple up to the second level at some point which is blocked by fire and there you find them.
- Emblem(Waterspirit): In dark room on the right wall are metal crates hiding a breakable wall.
- Chi Piece 3/3: On left side of the dark room you can wallrun to the upper level and destroy these pesky barrels ;)
- Outfit(Warrior's Creed): Unlocked by finishing the Mission in less than 50min. Plenty of time if you just rush through with Stonerender for all bosses except the Crab, combination of Dual Knive RT+Y to kill the legs and Stonerender for the head saves a lot of time.

Mission 8:
- SM and Outfit(Cherry Blossom) and Emblem(Magatama): First platform you fight on, in one of the corners in a metal crate is the SM, in another corner the Emblem and opposite site of the hole you have to follow Kanbe is the Outfit.
- Chi Piece 1/1: After the Elevator crashed, behind you in a barrel.
- Health Piece: None
- Outfit(Love): Unlocked after beating the Mission with less than 1000 points of damage taken. Do this with the Ninja Blade, spam http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/rt.png+http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/x.png and use adrenalin boost to deal massive damage. If you did beat Hard already use plasma shield lvl 2(lvl 3 knockback is annoying) to protect you against the shadow copys. If you take too much damage during one stage of the fight reload the last checkpoint manually and damage you've taken after the checkpoint will reset.
- Emblem(Warrior's Creed): Unlocks after every Chi Piece , maybe both Chi and Health Pieces have been collected.

Mission 9:
- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned)
- Emblem(Ninja Blade): I took the left path at the first fork. Once you did a pole jump and killed several carriers, there is a breakable wall on the left where you land.
- Health Piece 1/1: After you grappled to the next area, go up where the gunners have been and grapple to the area with a lot of metal crates and red barrels. There is a breakable wall with the final Health Piece
- SM and Outfit(Maple): If you follow the left path at the second fork and passed all steam leaks, to your right are 2 breakable walls after another. go through both and turn left, in the corner is the SM. Then turn around and follow the path away from the slime chopper and you see red barrels and to the right the next breakable wall. In there is the Outfit.
- Oufit(Invincible): Unlocked by beating the Mission without Retry, First Aid Sprays help ^^
- Emblem(Endless Flowers, The Ninja, Invincible, Love and Sword): The Ninja unlocks for beating the game with overall Retry count beeing 0. Invincible unlocked after I finished game on hard. Love unlocks with the Achievement "and thats all I need". UNCONFIRMED: Endless Flowers unlocks with collecting every Health Piece and Sword unlocks after collecting every Chi Piece.
- Oufit(Ninja Blade): Unlocked with getting Overall Score A+

Complete List of Outfits:
1. Standart Oufit
2. Pin Stripe
3. Sword and Moon
4. Pine and Crane
5. Lion Dance
6. Hearts
7. Kurokawa Yakuza
8. Clown
9. Ninja
10. Camouflage
11. Endless Flowers
12. Moon
13. Evil
14. Chrysanthemum and Chalice
15. Warrior's Creed
16. Cherry Blossom
17. Love
18. Maple
19. Invincible
20. Ninja Blade

Complete List of Emblems:
1. Oni-Slayer Blade
2. Kurokawa Yakuza
3. ##1
4. Shuriken
5. Dual Falcon Knives
6. Evil
7. Centipede
8. Stonerender Sword
9. Oni
10. Raven
11. Waterspirit
12. Magatama
13. Shinobi
14. Warrior's Creed
15. Ninja Blade
16. Endless Flowers
17. The Ninja
18. Invincible
19. Love
20. Sword

Creek
02-28-2009, 12:49 PM
big thx man, plz keep playing to edit the list. :uzi:

cra
02-28-2009, 02:31 PM
i'm on it, just had to do x-blades 1000GS and now i will play it again try to figure out how certain things after the score screen are unlocked...and neglecting halo wars for it :(

manzarek
02-28-2009, 04:54 PM
I want a more accessible list for the different items you can collect and since I have to play through it once more, I'm going to list in order and names for the Emblems(yellow Suitcases) and Outfits(Black Suitcases). Note that every level has a hidden outfit to collect and some are unlocked by doing the Mission xxx achievements like Speed Demon for Mission 1. Using Ninja Vision to find Barrels/Crates in dark areas helps a lot, since the breakable objects containing something are coloured blue.

However I haven't found everything and appreciate detailed locations for the stuff I am missing. I am going to update the list during the week at 8am GMT+1, since I don't have Internet Access in the barracks.

Mission 1:
- Health Piece 1/1: can be found after you learned to wall run. You find some crates,wall run once more and in the next set of crates is it.
- Chi Piece 1/1, Emblem(Oni-Slayer Blade) and Shinobi Moji(SM): can be found after you use the Dual Knive grapple for the first time you see a lot of barrels, destroy them all and you find everything
- Outfit(Pin Stripe): is hidden after you learned the jumping during wallrunning. After that you'll be shown how to jump to the other wall during wallrunning. Drop down here and break the wall to find it.
- Outfit(Sword and Moon): is unlocked by finishing the Mission in less than 30min
- Emblem(Kurokawa Yakuza): unlocked with 6 A+ and 2 B+, also used only 1 Sword in the run
- Emblem(##1): unlocked with 6 A+, 1 A and 1 B+ or since I did it without Retries in this run

Mission 2:
- Emblem(Shuriken): can be found in some barrels as you reach the platform where the Slime Chopper first retreats from you after some wallrunning.
- SM: After you've used the Grapple the first time and killed some enemies beside red barrels, head right and drop down where you should use the pole to cross the gap. It's in some barrels
- Chi Piece 1/2: After you obtained the Flame Shuriken and grappled again, on the right side in some barrels.
- Outfit(Pine and Crane) and Health Piece 1/2: You will enter a dark room where you have to light it up by using the flame shuriken on the glowing plant. Right hand of the plant is a breakable wall behind some Metalcrates, there you'll find the outfit. The Health Piece is on the left of the plant after the fence and you have to wallrun up and break some barrels to find it. It is still before the gunners and the next breakable wall are.
- Chi Piece 2/2: It is on the same level as the 2nd plant you set on fire in a lone barrel behind the Gunners.
- Health Piece 2/2: In the room where you see the Plague Snail waiting for you on the right side is a balcony with some gunners. Wallrun up there and look for some barrels.
- Outfit(Lion Dance): Unlocked by performing 20+ Finish Attacks. You can farm some easy ones against the Impaler Leech and the Slime Chopper. The grey unshielded ones can be finished after one hit with a Level 4+ Stonerender

Mission 3:
- SM: Right after you gain control over Ken turn around and smash the barrels.
- Health Piece 1/2 and Emblem(Dual Falcon Knives): After you killed the 1st Boss and the cutscene you come to the big metal bars with the two gunners. After you break the wall to get behind the bars, inside the barrels are the 2 items.
- Health Piece 2/2: After fighting the invisible "birds" and some wallrunning you break a wall, inside some barrels.
- Chi Piece 1/1 and Outfit(Hearts): In the Area before the Boss battles(you have to drop down to the 2 bus wrecks) if you turn around before you jump down there is a breakable with the Outfit. Backtrack to where you entered this area are some barrels with the Health Piece.
- Outfit(Kurokawa Yakuza): Unlocked by getting a Hit Count of 30+. Easily done in the area where you have to fight bats along with multiple carriers at once. Do it either with Wind Shuriken or Dual Knives.
- Emblem(Evil): Unlocked by finishing with 0 Retries ? Need confirmation if it does unlock anyway after the mission or not

Mission 4:
- Emblem(Centipede) and SM: Once you defended the first wing and have to go to the other side. In the small room connecting the Wings are Crates, break them and claim their content.
- Outfit(Clown) and Health Piece 1/1: After you defeated the Hydra Head you have to drop Crates to maintain altitude. You will find them automaticly.
- Chi Piece: None in this level
- Outfit(Ninja): Unlocked by finishing the Mission with less than 30% damage on the Jet's Health bar. Just get to the fight with all 3 Hydraheads against the Core and Retry. Health is full again and now finish the fight! :)

! FROM HERE UNSORTED TILL I REPLAYED IT !

Mission 5:
- Health Piece 1/?: After Kuroh tells his stuff, turn right there are some containers there is a health orb.
- Emblem(): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.

Mission 6:
Outfit(): After the Elevator cutscene, on the left behind you in a crate.

Mission 7:
SM and Outfit(): After you got the wind shuriken back and headed towards the fire shuriken, you cross a room with steam leaks, pipes etc. If you go the left path you can grapple up to the second level at some point and there find them.

Mission 8:
Chi Piece 1/?: Once you can use the Ninja Blade, search the near the Center of the Tower to find it.

Mission 9:
If you follow the right path at the second fork and used a pole to jump across a gap, it is left behind a breakable wall.

The shanobi moji for mission 5 is before you get to the second mite.
when you get to the bit with the gas coming out the wall and you have a choice of going left or right, go in the left direction and when you get to the bit where you have to wall jump with the gas coming out jump down and it's in one of the barrels.

The Shanobi Moji for mission 6 is when you get to the second monster thing on fire there will be a couple of them things what fire bullets from their arm on a bridge.
Wall run up to the bridge and the shanobi moji is in a barrel

cra
02-28-2009, 06:02 PM
thx but pls kill the quote from the post :) i'll update as soon as i have the other items found

Creek
03-02-2009, 12:34 PM
i tried to follow your hint in mission 4. i loaded last checkpoint and finished the last battle, but i didn't got the achievement for less than 30%

cra
03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
well maybe the plane received more than 30% damage? it unlocked for me after i had to reload cause of dieing and not by doing it manually. don't if it makes a difference. i used the dual knives and spammed the RT+Y move until the hydra died. and i unlocked the outfit in 2 seperate saves(and soon the 3rd...) so i don't think that it is buggy.

CentralRug
03-02-2009, 11:26 PM
The reload method worked for me... as stated the plane probably took more than 30% damage.

mrsantos
03-03-2009, 12:26 AM
If i need to go back to collect a missing chi/emblem, etc. do i have to finish the whole stage or can i quit on mid stage?

cra
03-03-2009, 07:28 AM
do the whole mission to be save. can't remember the game saving after you quit the mission. if you want try it out and tell us.

mrsantos
03-04-2009, 03:07 AM
mission 6
chi piece 1/2: is right after fighting the first pox giant. before going down to kill the bee hive. there's a wall on the right you can climb. smash the boxes an bam there it is.

cra
03-04-2009, 06:44 AM
thx found it myself yesterday :)

cra
03-04-2009, 07:22 AM
updated a big bunch of information and outfits are finally complete, thank god

mrsantos
03-04-2009, 05:10 PM
mission 3: chi piece 1/1 is not in same place as the outfit. it's outside in some barrels. the outfit is inside the cracked wall.

cra
03-04-2009, 07:19 PM
mission 3: chi piece 1/1 is not in same place as the outfit. it's outside in some barrels. the outfit is inside the cracked wall.

i know thats why i wrote: Backtrack to where you entered this area, there are some barrels with the Chi Piece.

as you can see it is clearly stated where it is to find. pls read carefully and don't jump to conclusions. if some items are combined by an "and" it just means its same area not the exact same location e.g. room...

mrsantos
03-04-2009, 07:53 PM
pls read carefully and don't jump to conclusions. if some items are combined by an "and" it just means its same area not the exact same location e.g. room...

holy fuck. i was just trying to help with your little guide. last time i try lending a hand.

cra
03-04-2009, 08:00 PM
yeah thx, but i've completed it now anyway. have to play the last mission on friday and i can claim beeing the #1 in europe with 1000gs in NB :)

Rebirz
03-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Mission 5:
- Chi Piece 1/2:
- Health Piece 1/2: After Kuroh talks about the 3 Blastmites, turn to the right. There are some containers with the health orb.
- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM.
- Health Piece 2/2: In the first area with burnable plants and the miniblastmites. Go immediately right past the lone fire and smash the barrels.
- Emblem(Stonerender Sword): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.
- Outfit(Endless Flowers): Unlocked by beating the mission within 40min. If you know the way and how to fight the Blastmites plus the final Boss it shouldn’t be much of trouble. Don’t care about the small enemies and grapple through the caves without fighting.

I found a little mistake here:
The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the first room which looks like the room with the leaking steam.
The SM, second Chi Piece and the Camouflage Outfit is at the same place as written in the guide.

cra
03-07-2009, 08:49 AM
oh yeah thanks. guess it got deleted during editing :)

mastas
03-07-2009, 10:26 PM
- Emblem(Endless Flowers, The Ninja, Invincible, Love and Sword): The Ninja unlocks for beating the game with overall Retry count beeing 0. Invincible unlocked after I finished game on hard. Love unlocks with the Achievement "and thats all I need".Why the other two unlocked I have no clue yet.

Do you think the Total Completion Score A+ has something to do with the Sword Emblem?

cra
03-09-2009, 06:45 AM
nope unlocked "sword" with overall score beeing just A not A+. sorry i can't provide more information, how to unlock certain ones.

dave3569
03-09-2009, 11:13 PM
I cant find the SM and the outfit in mission 9.

Ive gone through the level 3 times and still haven't found them.

I'm using ninja vision but I cant find the 2 breakable walls....

cra
03-10-2009, 06:45 AM
well, after you fought with kanbe the first time, you can chose again to take the right or left path. go left, kill the carrier, break the wall and wall run up past the leaks. use the cyclone shuriken to put out a fire, grapple and after that wallrun. after that pass the entire section of steam leaks. now you can go left to face the slimechopper or go right, smash the crates and find the 2 breakable walls. rest is said above :)

Salt_The_Fries
03-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Well, the Mission 5 collectibles section is quite a bit misleading to say the least. I don't see continuity about first Chi Piece, Second Chi Piece, Outfit and Shinobi Moji. I just wish there would be more details about it, because I had to restart the level, and I'm still not sure if I understood the locations of these items right. I only got Health Piece and Chi Piece, but I'm not sure due to vague continuity of this section, if I got first or second Chi Piece.

"- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam after fighting the first invisible Blastmite, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM."

That doesn't make sense at all and it doesn't make finding these items any bit easier, in fact quite the opposite, that "leaking steam" reference doesn't really tell me anything. A better deixis would help, I believe.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, my bad, I just assumed everything in this guide was written in chronological order, and in fact it wasn't which misled me. No love lost, though.

cra
03-11-2009, 08:29 PM
if you look what to do once you enter the big room after the first invisible blastmite which should be the first one during the countdown, i thought i made it quite clear where to go. if it mislead you that the order of the items is not the order you collect it in this specific room...ok i can edit it to make you happy if needed...

Salt_The_Fries
03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
It's okay now. I'm in level 7 and I have every single thing (apart from some things that require you to finish the level under certain time - I'm playing the game on hard, that's why) up to this point, I have replay level 3, though, because in some weird way, after reloading some checkpoint I forgot to collect Chi piece, because I assumed I'd got it already.

Fyr3x
03-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Mission 5:
There is a Room with a burnable plant and the miniblastmites realy soon, right after the first Health Piece. Can i find the other Health Piece after the first or after the second Blastmite?
I have no Idea... :confused:

Salt_The_Fries
03-12-2009, 02:31 AM
There is a Room with a burnable plant and the miniblastmites realy soon, right after the first Health Piece. Can i find the other Health Piece after the first or after the second Blastmite?
I have no Idea... :confused:

It's after first Blastmite (I think), in the area with train wrecks. Anyway, it's in the room with train wrecks.

DefJamV
03-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Why isnt this stickied?

cra
03-12-2009, 01:41 PM
i asked a mod, but maybe he overread it...or it depends on the main achievement guide, since it is linked from it and the submit can't be processed until the official release of the game, which is april.

Alex Vance
03-13-2009, 12:14 AM
1stly.. how can I get lvl 5 Stonerender Sword, lvl 5 Twin Falcon Knives, and the 4th suricen? (ninja star) :confused:
2ndly.. is the Ninja Blade (True) ever gonna stop draining my life? it was my favorite weapon of all.. and now I can barelly use it due to it's hunger.. I keep switching weapons to hold onto my health.
and 3dly.. can I finish lvl 9 by using any health packs? and then start over in order to get the invincible outfit? 'cuz Mutant Kanbe dies reallyyy hard..!:mad::chair :uzi::AR15:boom:nana

thx in advance! :D

cra
03-13-2009, 06:41 AM
of course you can use health packs during a mission. for the rest please read the guide first before posting.

Alex Vance
03-13-2009, 12:56 PM
of course you can use health packs during a mission. for the rest please read the guide first before posting.

ehm.. thx! :D
but your guide is not mentioning anything about the three weapons I asked! :(
I Reaally want 'em! can u plz tell me how I can get them?

thx in advance! :)

cra
03-16-2009, 07:49 AM
copied straight from the achievement guide....so far for not writing how to get it^^

Hattori Hanzo Achievement Award 20
Upgraded all swords to their maximum level

Each sword has 5 Levels. Upgrade to Level 4 is standart and the price for upgrading is the same on Normal and Hard, but Level 5 are unlocked as followed:
Lvl 5 Oni Blade: Is available after mission 8.
Lvl 5 Dual Knives: Unlocked after every Mission had a completion Score and Overall Score being min. A.
Lvl 5 Stonerender: Collect all shinobi moji, then start Mission 5. Kill the Blastmite and after Kuroh held his little speech just head straight forward. Turn left to the first opening you see, the sword will be there.

If you upgrade the last sword in the briefing screen, it will unlock once you start a mission.
You could farm some orbs, but if you play through it you have enough orbs to upgrade them all without farming.

Snatch the Pebble 20
Upgraded all Ninjutsu to their maximum level

Each Ninjustsu has 3 Level. You get the first three during the Missions 1-3 and the 4th by beating the game on hard.

Alex Vance
03-16-2009, 01:10 PM
alright m8! thx for the intel! n' sry for troubling ya! :D

Creek
03-21-2009, 09:51 AM
very interesting. thx.

DarkSephiroth
03-21-2009, 09:02 PM
I was just wondering about the warning that you must have 0 retry, A+ on all mission and A+ on most of subscore before going to mission 9 to get those achievements. Do you have to then go through mission 9 on your first try with 0 retries and A+ to get achievements?:confused: or can you just beat it and then play it again if you had like 1 retry and get the achievement for 0 retries on second play in mission 9?

Plz someone :eek: answer fast because I have all 8 mission with 0 retry and A+ but don't want to go on mission 9 if I won't get the achievement because of one mistake :(

Edit:
never mind already trying it but it's freaking hard to go through without retries <.<
Everything went well until that stupid fly hit me of the roof...

Ageha
03-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Mission 8:
- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned but needs confirmation)
I can confirm this. First I had a 94 hit combo and didn't get it. Then I replayed the mission and got a 240 hit combo which unlocked this emblem.

How do I get the Ninja Blade outfit? It's the only outfit I miss.

Alex Vance
03-23-2009, 09:48 AM
I was just wondering about the warning that you must have 0 retry, A+ on all mission and A+ on most of subscore before going to mission 9 to get those achievements. Do you have to then go through mission 9 on your first try with 0 retries and A+ to get achievements?:confused: or can you just beat it and then play it again if you had like 1 retry and get the achievement for 0 retries on second play in mission 9?

yes.. you can finish the game.. and then try the mission again to get the 0 retries and A+ on all stats.. (it will just pop out as a new record and u'll get the achievement and the unlockable bonuses!):cool:
:rock

Ageha
03-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Mission 9:

Shouldn't this be under mission 8?

DarkSephiroth
03-24-2009, 04:34 PM
yes.. you can finish the game.. and then try the mission again to get the 0 retries and A+ on all stats.. (it will just pop out as a new record and u'll get the achievement and the unlockable bonuses!):cool:
:rock

Thanks Alex!:)
So the glitch has been fixed? that would be nice.:) Do you still have to play the last mission to get your new overall or does it change after every level that you play with better stats???

cra
03-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Mission 9:

Shouldn't this be under mission 8?

if you can prove, that you easily do 100hit combo against kanbe i'll edit to mission 8, but doing it on mission 9 against the worms is much easier, so i've put it there. :)

Thanks Alex!:)
So the glitch has been fixed? that would be nice.:) Do you still have to play the last mission to get your new overall or does it change after every level that you play with better stats???

patch should be out with the fixes. if the game works logically it should update overall after each mission, but since i don't play anymore i can't tell for sure

Ageha
03-25-2009, 04:10 PM
if you can prove, that you easily do 100hit combo against kanbe i'll edit to mission 8, but doing it on mission 9 against the worms is much easier, so i've put it there. :)

Are you sure you can get it in mission 9? I also got the 100 hit combo on the worms for the achievement but it didn't unlock the Shinobi emblem.

After doing a 240 hit combo in mission 8 it unlocked.
Easy way to do it: when Kanbe summons the black ninjas let yourself get surrounded by them and then use the cyclone shuriken until your chi is empty. You should easily get a 200 hit combo in this way.

@DarkSephiroth
The overall stats are updated after every mission. I got the overall A+ achievement after replaying mission 3.
But you only get the overall stats screen after mission 9. So for the Ninja Blade costume you have to replay mission 9 even if you already have the A+ achievement.

vlack
03-26-2009, 11:16 PM
some additional information
- Emblem(Kurokawa Yakuza) unlocked using only 1 sword in the run, 6 A+ and 2 C in the stats. i think using one sword is the point.
- Emblem(##1) i unlocked it with score about 14k and several retries.

Crosshare1992
04-07-2009, 06:15 PM
i cant find the SM in mission 5, help? what do you mean by the mainarea im really confused (good guide though)

EDIT: Found it:)

Hawk777
04-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Hello everyone

First of all thanks for the brilliant work

Ok here's my problem

They won't give me the Ninja Blade outfit. I have an overall A+ rank and 970 gamerscore. All achievements besides the one with the outfit and i have to give this game back tomorrow.

Help me please :(

Hilfe cra

Ageha
04-09-2009, 05:07 PM
When did you get the A+? If you didn't get it after playing mission 9 you have to play it again. I got A+ after replaying mission 3. Had to play mission 9 again to get the outfit. And don't go to mission select and choose mission 9. You have to select continue otherwise you don't get the overall stats screen.

Hawk777
04-09-2009, 05:45 PM
When did you get the A+? If you didn't get it after playing mission 9 you have to play it again. I got A+ after replaying mission 3. Had to play mission 9 again to get the outfit. And don't go to mission select and choose mission 9. You have to select continue otherwise you don't get the overall stats screen.

Thanks for the fast answer. I mean for real yahhuuu :drunk

Joeker96
04-10-2009, 09:54 AM
:):woop:Thanx:woop::)

AleB
04-10-2009, 10:30 AM
I beat the game on Hard with an overall A+ but the Ninja Blade Outfit didn't unlocked.....What I must do? Any ideas?
Anyone know how to unlock the Emblem "sword"??

aliktherock
04-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Mission 4 - Clown Outfit, smashed all the crates to proceed, got the one upgrade but definitely no outfit, even went back and played it a second time and still no outfit.

What's the best way to destroy the crates without them getting sucked out of the plane before being destroyed? Is it supposed to be in exactly the same place as the upgrade?

Cheers!

JieXY
04-10-2009, 04:56 PM
I beat the game on Hard with an overall A+ but the Ninja Blade Outfit didn't unlocked.....What I must do? Any ideas?

Replay Mission 9 on any difficulty and you should unlock the outfit at the end of mission.

For the emblem sword, I don't know exactly how to unlock this one, but the emblems are usually unlocked by the same way as your achievements are unlocked. They share the same unlocking requirements. Try to get the achievement of finishing every mission using one blade only, or those mission-specific achievements (e.g. no retry in Mission 9), to see if it unlocks.

Mission 4 - Clown Outfit, smashed all the crates to proceed, got the one upgrade but definitely no outfit, even went back and played it a second time and still no outfit.

What's the best way to destroy the crates without them getting sucked out of the plane before being destroyed? Is it supposed to be in exactly the same place as the upgrade?

Cheers!

Try using Stonerender? I got it on my first try, thanks to this guide, but don't remember it right now. I don't think all of those crates are destructible.

AleB
04-10-2009, 06:14 PM

I have just resolved the problem. I changed the save slot and replayed the last mission and then in the summary screen after the mission, bam!, Emblem and Outfit unlocked and instantly achievements unlocked! 1000! :Bounce:

AleB
04-10-2009, 06:17 PM

Cheers!

I used Stonerender sword, just jump and push Y ! I did it so!

asdf123
04-11-2009, 01:05 AM
i think this guide is overall a little bit confusing, for example mission 5 have a misleading dicription and i noticed someone pointed that out a long time ago

JieXY
04-11-2009, 02:37 AM
i think this guide is overall a little bit confusing, for example mission 5 have a misleading dicription and i noticed someone pointed that out a long time ago
Yeah, I agree with you. Other than the ones of Mission 5, this guide is very good (and fast, too).

Hangman KB
04-11-2009, 07:03 AM
I don't think I saw this in the guide, if it's there sorry. In Mission 1 I don't think you can even block with a different Weapon to get that emblem, I attacked mid air with the Falcon Blades after a grapple, didn't get it.. So I tried again, and I blocked after a grapple, didn't get it.. I need to do it again, but I'm going to bed for tonight.

JieXY
04-11-2009, 07:15 AM
I don't think I saw this in the guide, if it's there sorry. In Mission 1 I don't think you can even block with a different Weapon to get that emblem, I attacked mid air with the Falcon Blades after a grapple, didn't get it.. So I tried again, and I blocked after a grapple, didn't get it.. I need to do it again, but I'm going to bed for tonight.
Which one are you referring to?

Epilogue of Euphoria
04-12-2009, 04:11 PM
- Emblem(Evil): Unlocked by finishing with 0 Retries or score above 14k ?

The emblem is unlocked after you get a 50hit combo. Thought I'd give people a heads up on that, no sure if anyone else noticed that or not.

BTW, the list is great!

Hangman KB
04-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Okay, so I've still been trying for the Kurokawa Yakuza (and still no emblem) And what pops up? The Evil Emblem.. that's supposed to be Mission 3, but I got it on Mission 1, I haven't even touched Mission 2 yet.. Think it's a glitch?

Hangman KB
04-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Which one are you referring to?
I was talking about the Kurokawa Yakuza, I still can't seem to get it, other sites have been saying you need like all B+ or higher along with only using one weapon.

JieXY
04-12-2009, 10:29 PM
The order I myself found some of the emblems (which require you to perform certain actions) was different from this guide. So my suggestion is that you find those emblems hidden in the Missions first, then perform certain moves as required by mission-specific achievements, or use only one weapon, or aim for a higher mission completion score. I hope this might help.

Joeker96
04-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Awsome! I have one level left on hard, have collected all the chi pieces.
Only have to get the rest of the emblems on mission 9 and the SM on mission 2 and I have done it! Sure i have a few 15G mission achievemennts to get through but only 3 i think, and i have done every level A+ bar 3! (Had the game 5 days now i think)

Joeker96
04-13-2009, 06:31 PM
The order I myself found some of the emblems (which require you to perform certain actions) was different from this guide. So my suggestion is that you find those emblems hidden in the Missions first, then perform certain moves as required by mission-specific achievements, or use only one weapon, or aim for a higher mission completion score. I hope this might help.

Same here, i got Kurowaka Yakuza after completing mission 3. Btw today the got the Shinobi emblem! :woop:

GenjiTheWicked
04-16-2009, 07:47 AM
This has been a real help so far on my playthrough! :)b

crazy bringdown
04-22-2009, 08:04 PM
How many points do you need to get on mission 6 and 7 to get A+ score i have 11k on both and i'd like to know an easy way to get A+ on em :p And do you get more points by completing a mission on hard?

JieXY
04-22-2009, 09:04 PM
How many points do you need to get on mission 6 and 7 to get A+ score i have 11k on both and i'd like to know an easy way to get A+ on em :p And do you get more points by completing a mission on hard?
Usually 13k-14k is required for an A+, but also it depends on what mission you are referring to (e.g. Mission 3 requires about 18k). I don't know if difficulty plays a role in calculating you final score, but you can get all stats-related achievements on Normal. I would assume it's okay to do so also on Easy.

crazy bringdown
04-22-2009, 10:02 PM
What does calculate the final score then, the amount of kills or red essence absorbed?

JieXY
04-23-2009, 08:03 PM
What does calculate the final score then, the amount of kills or red essence absorbed?
Everything you see in the Mission Ranking screen is assumed to account for the final score. Sadly, how it works is as mysterious as whether there is life form outside Earth, unless the developers would like to share.

asdf123
04-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Ninja Blade outfit did not unlock for me, anyone had that? i got the achievement for getting A+ overall, but i did a mistake and forgot to redownload the update after clearing the updates because of something else, the A+ ach did unlock after i replayed one mission, but no outfit, any ideas? btw i replayed level 9 still nothing

JieXY
04-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Are your stats messed up?

To get Ninja Blade outfit the only thought I have is to replay Mission 9. If that doesn't work, mmm.... no idea.... maybe... start a new save file?

Kernel
04-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Ninja Blade outfit did not unlock for me, anyone had that? i got the achievement for getting A+ overall, but i did a mistake and forgot to redownload the update after clearing the updates because of something else, the A+ ach did unlock after i replayed one mission, but no outfit, any ideas? btw i replayed level 9 still nothing
The same happened to me, I replayed mission 9 on easy and the ninja blade outfit did not appear, after that I played again mission 9 on normal and the Ninja Blade outfit showed up, maybe you need to play the last mission on another difficult level.

JieXY
04-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Kernel you got a good point. It seems difficulty does play a role in obtaining certain stuff.

silencer018
04-25-2009, 10:32 AM
That's a good list for where everything is. This will save me many hours trying to find everything in the game.

silencer018
04-28-2009, 06:37 AM
I was just going to say that on mission 3, I had a score below 14k and I had 1 retry and I still got the evil emblem.

oversteve
04-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Well I have A+ on all overall sub scores and only A on overall score, all missions have A+ score and most A+ subscores. Tried to replay mission 09 but nothing happens. I have an update installed and have seen that overall score changes after each mission so I thought that everything should be OK but it isn't. Any ideas?

Just in case here are the subscore values as they go from top to bottom. Maybe someone having A+ overall can write his so that

Overall score is 47935

3:09.20.39

JieXY
04-29-2009, 05:33 PM
If you look up some of the threads, you will have an answer for yourself.
The key to A+ is Highest Combo Hit (yours is 583). Try to make it up to 800 and you'll be rewarded an A+ and an achievement.

oldhouse
04-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Mission 5:
- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it.
- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam after fighting the first invisible Blastmite, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM.

I really can't find chi piece number 1, and after I get SM, I can't find the room where outfit is. Can anyone help please?

MikeMannuh
04-30-2009, 09:02 AM
The same happened to me, I replayed mission 9 on easy and the ninja blade outfit did not appear, after that I played again mission 9 on normal and the Ninja Blade outfit showed up, maybe you need to play the last mission on another difficult level.
As far as I know difficulty does not matter. In order to unlock the Ninja Blade costume you have to make sure that you select Launch Mission from the main menu, rather than start it from the 'Change Mission' menu.

cra
04-30-2009, 09:25 AM
yep apparently i made a mistake concerning the location for the first piece. somewhere in this thread is the right location until i update it.

JieXY
04-30-2009, 04:43 PM
As far as I know difficulty does not matter. In order to unlock the Ninja Blade costume you have to make sure that you select Launch Mission from the main menu, rather than start it from the 'Change Mission' menu.
That truly makes a difference.

traaped_under_ice
05-05-2009, 04:25 PM
hi, i need help with the Mission.009: That Just Happened! achievement

im dying a lot in this mission :/

con someone give me some tips?

JieXY
05-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Get yourself killed 10 times in that mission (or any other mission) and unlock EASY. See if you can pass EASY without dying.

cra
05-06-2009, 05:47 AM
don't bother to do it without moonlight sword. of course you can do it with the ninja blade attack x(hold) but the same attack with the moonlight sword does more damage and once you know when and how to dodge kanbes attacks, mission 9 becomes really easy. by the way, there is a path through the level without minibosses if you have trouble with them.

traaped_under_ice
05-06-2009, 08:57 AM
i did what jiexy said and i got the achievement ^^ (thanks jiexy)
but im having trouble with 2t things i hope someone can help me

1 i have A+ in almost all the missions (7 and 8 are on A) but the level 5 dual knives didnt unlocked

2 i need help getting an A+ overall :/
here's my overall score

Completion Score:40462 B+ (NOOOO)

Mission Time:3:40:50:80 A+
QTE: 22310 A
Retries:0 A+
Best Hit Combo: 500 A+
Best Kill Combo: 251 A+
Finish Attacks: 75 B
Damage Taken: 117719 B (emmmmmm jejeje;))

cra
05-06-2009, 09:08 AM
finish the game on hard mode, use the plasma shield ninjutsu to minize taken damage. play through all levels with moonlight sword, hit a enemy once and perform the finishing kill and pratice the QTEs :)

or

clear the cache of your xbox to remove the patch for ninja blade, stay offline beat mission 9, after that any other mission and pray you have a score with several million ;) <- unconfirmed if downgrading works this way

traaped_under_ice
05-06-2009, 04:28 PM
ok then on hard.
but what can i do about the lvl 5 dual?

JieXY
05-06-2009, 09:08 PM
ok then on hard.
but what can i do about the lvl 5 dual?
Overall Completion Score ranking above A is required for getting LV5 Dual Knives. You will get it as long as you try to minimize your Damage Taken. Also increase your Highest Combo Hit to around 800 (best place is Mission 1). See other threads for details. (Use Dual Knives to attack the Pox Giant when it is stunned instead of releasing a Finishing QTE. Make sure you have LV5 Stonerender.)

traaped_under_ice
05-06-2009, 10:07 PM
once again thank you ^^
now i have overall A
can you give me some tips to make it A+?

CalumD1993
05-07-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm also having a little trouble hitting the overall A+ on this.

I'll try some of the tips people have been giving and hopefully all will be well [:

True Marvellous
05-24-2009, 04:18 PM
The #1 emblem, is for getting the 50 kill combo, and not getting 14k as stated, in mission 1.

Tavvy
05-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I have a question and im sorry if has already been answered but, I just need the Ninja Blade outfit and i have got an A+ overall ranking do i need to do the last mission again? Because i tried doing a shorter level just to see if it would unlock but didnt.
Thanks for help (My last achievement to get for Ninja Blade :))

EDIT: Just read posts on page 2 and turns out that you do have to repeat mission 9 again but i will leave my post here in case anyone else runs into this problem.
Great guide by the way i have used it all the time!

GradeAbra
06-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Regarding finishing attack...
Why does the guide says that you can farm some easy ones against the Impaler Leech and the Slime Chopper. What so special about this 2 sub boss?

cra
06-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Regarding finishing attack...
Why does the guide says that you can farm some easy ones against the Impaler Leech and the Slime Chopper. What so special about this 2 sub boss?

if you read and played the game you should know that in these 2 fights severall regular enemies will more or less constantly spawn. thats why i wrote FARMING in there. of course you can't finish bosses with this move. by the way, why are you asking this here in the collectible guide and not in the achievement guide????

GradeAbra
06-06-2009, 06:21 PM
- Oufit(Invincible): Unlocked by beating the Mission without Retry, First Aid Sprays help ^^

Without Retry and using of First Aid Spray? Or without Retry, but use the First Aid for help?? Certain part i really can't understand the english btw...maybe my english really sucks..

cra
06-06-2009, 10:26 PM
first sprays help to survive it without dying. thats the whole point i wanted to say with it. you don't need to but can

SKIN RIP
06-08-2009, 07:22 PM
I can confirm that you receive the love emblem for finishing the game with 1 weapon.

Elendanis
06-10-2009, 03:36 AM
is the SM on mission nine before or after the boss fight with your dad cause idk how many times you fight him

cra
06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
you fight him 3 times. the SM is after the 1st fight.

Elendanis
06-10-2009, 11:34 PM
thanks :3 lol i killed him and found it out anyways...what an epic battle

GradeAbra
06-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Cra i believe you missed out Endless Flowers emblem. How do you get this?

cra
06-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Cra i believe you missed out Endless Flowers costume. How do you get this?

last point in mission 5. beat the mission within the timelimit for the achievement. strg+f helps to find it ;)

GradeAbra
06-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Sorry i am talking about the Endless Flowers Emblem. You missed that out.

cra
06-14-2009, 02:44 PM
just got it, don't know what unlocks it and since nobody shared information i can't tell you

GradeAbra
06-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Guess i am screwed. Did you play on hard? Did you get that last? How many hours did you put into this game already?

cra
06-14-2009, 02:48 PM
guess it is quite possible that i received it with finishing hard, but i am not sure, since its a long way back in my memory. btw do the hard playthrough on the same savefile not on a seperate one

GradeAbra
06-14-2009, 02:56 PM
i guess not many people get 1000/1000 achievement for this game...

Latuszek
06-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Thank you very much! This helped me out on some of the more hidden items.

cra
06-16-2009, 07:33 AM
thanks, i'm happy that its useful :)

GradeAbra
06-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Oufit(Ninja Blade)

I got all my rating to A+ but this costume is not unlock yet why??

cra
06-17-2009, 05:46 AM
did you beat mission 9 again? if not try it :)

GradeAbra
06-17-2009, 06:16 AM
Cra how do you obtain Sword and Endless Flowers emblem? This 2 emblems is a pain for me really..

cra
06-17-2009, 06:44 AM
sorry, don't know or i would have updated it in the guide. if i remember right i got them all during the hard playthrough and mostly every other achievement unlocked. since some emblems are tied to certain achievements i believe it depends on some connection with that.

if you haven't already go for the 0 overall retry, hard playthrough and mission specific achievements.

Nero Mystyra
07-17-2009, 05:41 AM
For the 0 retries thing. Do you mean retry as in you die and have to retry the mission? or fail a quicktime event and it asks you if you want to retry? Coz if it's the quicktime thing...no effin way i can't miss at least one of them ._.

cra
07-17-2009, 06:30 AM
QTE doesn't matter. only dying is a retry

HMF RAMBO
07-17-2009, 03:02 PM
The easiest way to get the 100 hit combo thing is so easy i mean how did you not see it before lol, what you have to do is this, in mission 008 and your at the top of the tower fighting your father and he clones himself for the second or third time use youe wind ninjitsu and button mash B. i got a 162 hit combo and you will hate yourself once you relize how easy it was BUT dont have the ninja blade eqquipped

Nero Mystyra
07-18-2009, 11:46 AM
I don't understand where Chi Piece #1 is in mission 5. I've found 2 breakable walls along the way to the first invisible blastmite but i searched every nook and cranny for the Chi Piece and it's nowhere in sight...

Is there another breakable wall that i'm missing? If so i'm not understanding in which room it is. "The big room" is a very lame way to explain it. Almost every room is big. I was surprised to find out that i couldn't find a single Youtube video that shows the locations of these things. All of them were just speedy walkthroughs

Edit: Nevermind i just realized the order you listed the collectibles for mission 5 are completely out of order. You should totally fix it coz it's incredibly misleading

modemman11
08-08-2009, 03:05 PM
wow ... i tried following the guide, because apparently I missed every single thing in mission 5.

was there any proofreading or fact checking done for this guide? there's bad english that i can't tell what it means, flat out wrong information, and the items within the chapters just seem randomly ordered, instead of the order you would come across them. even with this guide, i still have to find the SM and camo outfit in mission 5 because i have no idea where they are.

cra
08-10-2009, 06:47 AM
1st: i'm german, so if you want to improve my english send me an email with an improved version
2nd: they are listed in order as you can find them in a mission
3rd: i would like to redo mission 5 and i'm aware of some vague descriptions, but since i lent it a friend i can't play it.
4th: why do you think i would post wrong information???

CrazyDoginOZ
08-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Iam really stuck on the SM for level 7. Which section is it in while going for the ninjitsu? As far as i could tell from the guide it is in the wind section but i just cant find it am i even in the right section??? Also having really trouble with level 5 cant find one of the chi... Any help would be great

Manthus_X
08-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Hey, I have every achievement in this game cept im missing two collectables.

Im missing the ninja blade outfit (unlocked after getting a overall A+, which I have) and the sword emblem which is for every chi piece.

For sword, does all the sub scores have to be A+ or just the overall? I have A+ on everything except damage taken and finishing moves those are a B overall... the sword I have no idea.

I noticed those were unconfermed if thats how you get them... anyone have any other ideas? or did I probably just get glitched outa those two somehow?

X

B1GgYsMA1lz
08-21-2009, 04:42 AM
Thanks alot for the guide bro finaly got my 1000 for this game

llogik
10-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Hello.
How many Completion Score needs for total A+ ?

cra
10-05-2009, 06:26 AM
50.000 or higher

Gilberto
10-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Mission 5 Chi Piece CORRECTION

Mission 5:

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it. (WRONG)
- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is after the first Blastmite on a Contruction like place, it is on the other side from where you enter inside a breakeble wall. (CORRECTION)

seraphimneeded
01-25-2010, 03:44 AM
Well, the Mission 5 collectibles section is quite a bit misleading to say the least.

Understatement.

cra
01-25-2010, 08:47 AM
i apologize deeply that i haven't found the time to correct it until now. I am preparing for a final exam at the moment and try my best to update my guides this or next week.

yakuzzaa
02-06-2010, 10:32 PM
....jep should be usefull that u at least edit your mission 5 guide - got stuck there 2 and well just read the post above !

TheSorrow
03-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Got A+ completion score, ended again mission 9, but I didn't get ninja blade outfit...Any idea?

Edit:Never mind, beated mission 9 on Hard again and it unlocked.THanks for the guide, it was very useful

yakuzzaa
04-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Mission 5 Chi Piece CORRECTION

Mission 5:

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it. (WRONG)
- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is after the first Blastmite on a Contruction like place, it is on the other side from where you enter inside a breakeble wall. (CORRECTION)

.....still cant find this one :/

edit : got it - metal walkway after u leave the cave.

xxshadowboaxx
07-11-2010, 11:25 PM
holy fuck. i was just trying to help with your little guide. last time i try lending a hand.

no need tobe a dick about it is there though?

Bango Stank
11-30-2010, 05:53 PM
great post, very helpful and accurate. Keep up the good work.

Bango Stank
12-14-2010, 05:01 PM
thanks Cra, got my 1000 because of your guide.

jeroenD27
01-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Cant find the Chi Piece for mission 3 :/

matezoli24
02-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Copy and paste the chi piece from the guide that you are missing and i'll explain it.

Bobby v
02-21-2011, 06:59 PM
For anyone having issues with the "and thats all I need" achievement, it says completed all missions using only 1 sword to attack, now I used to think "stonerender is the only 1 sword for the whole game" and I've heard people say that mission 8 doesn't count for anything, but your wrong and I was too, I just beat missions 1-7 and 9 with stonerender, no cheeve, then I went back and beat mission 8 using only the ninja blade and bam got the achievement. Just use stonerender for everything but mission 8 then use just ninja blade on 8 and you will have the achievement.just gotta get my A+ overall and I'm good.

Bobby v
02-21-2011, 07:07 PM
I know, 2 posts in a row wtf but check this out. As I just got done posting this last one I had beaten mission 8 and got the "thats all I need" cheeve, well I finished the mission got the cheeve and made that post, then I go back to the game and finish getting the mission results and the emblem LOVE pops and I got the last achievement, however I still don't have an A+ rating, I didn't beat mission 8 with less than 1000 points of dmg taken and my end completion score is still sitting at 48000 with an A. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining if it glitched cuz god and my wife only know how many countless hrs I've played this damn game to get through the glitches that were not allowing me to get my cheeves. Any ways thought I'd would add this tid bit. 1000GS :woop:

SegaSaturnSNK
04-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Are there any vids on youtube to make this faster? Tried to look on youtube and I just find walkthroughs.

cra
04-04-2011, 03:38 PM
i know of no videos concerning this.

SegaSaturnSNK
04-04-2011, 03:49 PM
i know of no videos concerning this.

Ugh, that's super gay. Thanks man and great guide btw. Looks like I'll be using it today and try my best to find most of the stuff.

Knivesz
04-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Are these in order of appearance?

cra
04-12-2011, 09:23 AM
yes, they are

Knivesz
04-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Oh ok thank you. I sorta realized it was when I started using it. haha time to finish up the items and A+ rankings

Knivesz
04-17-2011, 04:26 AM
Just delete your description for the location of the 1st Chi in mission 5. It's completely wrong. It's AFTER the first blast mite NOT before. Quite angry right now cause I wasted so much time looking in the wrong fucking room that the guide told me to look in. FUCK!!!!

tadcrawford
05-31-2011, 06:45 AM
Thanks a lot for the information shared.I wanted this.Once again thanks for sharing it.

cra
06-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Just delete your description for the location of the 1st Chi in mission 5. It's completely wrong. It's AFTER the first blast mite NOT before. Quite angry right now cause I wasted so much time looking in the wrong fucking room that the guide told me to look in. FUCK!!!!

if i remember correctly you fight 4 in total, after the first one the countdown starts and thats what i've written...

Jester McScott
10-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Mission 8:
- SM and Outfit(Cherry Blossom) and Emblem(Magatama): First platform you fight on, in one of the corners in a metal crate is the SM, in another corner the Emblem and opposite site of the hole you have to follow Kanbe is the Outfit.
- Chi Piece 1/1: After the Elevator crashed, behind you in a barrel.
- Health Piece: None
- Outfit(Love): Unlocked after beating the Mission with less than 1000 points of damage taken. Do this with the Ninja Blade, spam :rtbut:+:xbut: and use adrenalin boost to deal massive damage. If you did beat Hard already use plasma shield lvl 2(lvl 3 knockback is annoying) to protect you against the shadow copys. If you take too much damage during one stage of the fight reload the last checkpoint manually and damage you've taken after the checkpoint will reset.
- Emblem(Warrior's Creed): Unlocks after every Chi Piece , maybe both Chi and Health Pieces have been collected.

Problem here with the Love Outfit, I tried the trick of reloading checkpoint but it did nothing to my HP, left it as it is, I then died and reloaded checkpoint that way, then my HP was restored.

I then defeated Kanbe taking no damage, but it still hasn't rewarded me with the Love outfit.
Any help?
I'm just so close to finally 1000 completion on this and want to get rid of it finally haha.

Dalmater
10-15-2011, 09:27 PM
nice guide, helps me a lot.

Dalmater
10-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Problem here with the Love Outfit, I tried the trick of reloading checkpoint but it did nothing to my HP, left it as it is, I then died and reloaded checkpoint that way, then my HP was restored.

I then defeated Kanbe taking no damage, but it still hasn't rewarded me with the Love outfit.
Any help?
I'm just so close to finally 1000 completion on this and want to get rid of it finally haha.

If you die from enemie hits you cant get the achievement. If you get hit reload asap. I got 247 damage,just take a little hit and some little hits from the damn bats.

Jester McScott
10-21-2011, 09:42 AM
If you die from enemie hits you cant get the achievement. If you get hit reload asap. I got 247 damage,just take a little hit and some little hits from the damn bats.

It's alright, didn't realise I couldn't do it like the plane mission eventually, just misunderstood the guidance.
Got my 1000 now :D
Thanks cra :D

Jester McScott
10-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Ooh and sorry for double post but thanks Dalmater aswell

JediKnight8513
12-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Thank you very much for posting this it was a huge help. I've beaten the game years ago but just recently picked it back up. Keep up the good work.