PDA

View Full Version : Strategy Guide?

folkster7
02-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey there! Just wondering if anyone knows of, or has seen an online strategy guide or walkthrough for this game. Me and a bud are doing it on legendary and having some difficulties. Thanks!

neok182
02-27-2009, 11:33 PM
nothing yet but it's going to take a while. the games only officially been out for a few days. and the US doesn't get it until tuesday.

Just keep trying different things and you'll get through. RTS games are pretty simple. just find one strategy that works and go with it.

madshoe1991
02-27-2009, 11:43 PM
it's too early but as it comes out on Tuesday in the us try ign on Wednesday

folkster7
02-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Just keep trying different things and you'll get through. RTS games are pretty simple. just find one strategy that works and go with it.

Lol, maybe all I need is this encouraging word. Thanks, I'm sure we'll get it too, they are just relentless on these later missions"

neok182
02-28-2009, 01:00 AM
basically just look at your enemies and figure out their weakness. if they have no anti-air. then try and get some air units in. if it's tons of tanks use only anti-tank units.

RTS is basically a a rock paper scissors type game everythings good against something and everything is weak against something.

And the scarab is just good against everything lol.