PDA

View Full Version : pigeons 35-37?

mull3t
02-28-2009, 02:17 PM
To the collectable list below, how can I get these pigeons?

The guide states, take the first cable cart and jump across? well ive been trying that for the past 1 hr and I cant reach the ledge?

Its the part where Brutus status is

Rainith
03-01-2009, 06:44 AM
There are two cable cars that you take to open the door to Brutus' quarters. Take the first one to its end point and then head towards where you get on the next one. Instead of getting in the cable car, go to the right of it and jump across the pathway on ground level to the other side where there are three pigeons.

If it makes you feel any better, these were the last ones that I found and it took me 2 playthoughs to find them.

YouStayClassy
05-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Just in case anyone is struggling with these, the best way to do it is when you're in front of the second cable car, do a JUMP DASH instead of a double jump to the other side.

kingrich06
05-21-2009, 01:16 AM
thanks got stuck on the 2x jump

Rocha12
06-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Just in case anyone is struggling with these, the best way to do it is when you're in front of the second cable car, do a JUMP DASH instead of a double jump to the other side.
I found it easier to switch to Asterix when he was on the second cable car, and then jump from the cable car to the area. I did it first try after many unsuccessful attempts doing double jumps or dash jumps.

Alfman1
07-15-2009, 12:49 PM
This collectible needs a better description cause everyone I've talked to missed it

MusePT23
08-05-2009, 06:21 PM
well, I feel pretty stupid, but I just can't find these 3 damn pigeons!!! :(

I don't even see them!! Where are they?? I go to the 2nd cable car stand on the right of it... now where am I supposed to jump to?? Please Help me!!

twinkie
08-05-2009, 11:58 PM
well, I feel pretty stupid, but I just can't find these 3 damn pigeons!!! :(

I don't even see them!! Where are they?? I go to the 2nd cable car stand on the right of it... now where am I supposed to jump to?? Please Help me!!

take the 2nd cable car and move it right over the ledge and switch to Asterix and jump right. it's easier that way instead of trying to double dash from the end of the 1st cable car

MusePT23
08-06-2009, 03:36 AM
I finally found them and beat the game...

The problem was that I was looking in the wrong place due to the description on the guide...

When it said: " 35 - 37 - From the first cable car end point, jump across to an area that has these pigeons"

and after reading here when you guys talked about the 2 cars next to each other, I thought you were referring to the cars at the entrance of the area to the Brutus Quarters.

To make it easier to locate maybe it should say:

"In the platform where Asterix as to throw the Blue Soldiers to unlock the gate to Brutus home, go to the end of the platform, stand to the right of the entrance to the cable car and see the 3 pigeon cages in the other side of the gap. This should be done after unlocking the the gate to Brutus Residence, so, step by step: get in the car that is next to Pigeons 31 & 32, ride car to it's destination, Throw the Blue Roman Soldiers to the target to unlock, ride the 2nd car till the end, Throw the Red Soldiers to the target to complete the unlock of the gate to the Brutus Residence. Go to the first car again, ride to the end, get in the 2nd car, move the car a little forward (don't let it turn left and start to descend), change to asterix and jump to the platform where the 3 pigeons are"

I know it's a bit long descrition but I think these damn Pigeons deserve it!!! :p

m0nk3y spanker
09-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Been looking for these pigeons for a while now. Used MusePT23's location description and found them straight off, that's another 1000 thanks very much!

MusePT23
09-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Glad I was able to help :)

Mc Fly 303
03-08-2010, 09:36 AM
The second cable car makes a slight turn to the left. There you can see them behind a fence. But you don't need to reach them with a jump, because there's a plate on the ground which unlocks 2 gates and then you can easily walk up to them. It is right beside the brutus statue and the cable cart is the one which you take to go from the blue to the red dartboard above the brutus statue.