PDA

View Full Version : 1 Suggestion and 1 Fix Needed

UDGuy
02-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Suggestion is to perhaps put the game's 1000 clubs post in the game's forum as a stickied post near the top if not first. I don't see the need to put this in a seperate section and it would be nice to see when in a game's specific forum. It would give a good read on the difficulty of it's completion. When I have a game I always bookmark the game's forum and when I finish it I have to go and find another post for it in another forum. I don't think it needs to be seperated.

Fix is in my checklists I have the following error near the top:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 36
My Stats: There are 3895 achievements with a total of 112050 points.
I have 3450 achievements with a total of 100936 points

I can send a screenshot if needed, send PM. I think this is there because of Quake 2 which is 0/0 gamerscore completed.

Thanks.

dakisbac
02-28-2009, 07:47 PM
I agree. The xbox.com forums all have a 1000/1000 club on each of their boards, this place should too.

Eternal
03-03-2009, 10:16 AM
All the 100% clubs are in one forum because Pandora does all the 100%ing and she is a moderator in that forum. If they were in each of the game's subforum, she either would have to be a full moderator or quit the job.

dakisbac
03-03-2009, 02:27 PM
That's not exactly a hard problem to solve Eternal. One person (I think there's two, but isn't active AFAIK) is not enough, even as is. Changing the format to TC's idea (which, again, I think is better) can be easily achieved if you get one or two other people to help out. There are plenty that would