PDA

View Full Version : Achievement difficulty?

moshr666
02-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Are they easy or hard?

bolide21
03-02-2009, 07:32 PM
There's 1 glitched achievements for 50g that no one has been able to get (check the leaderboards)

And all the achievements at champion difficulty are almost impossible to get (~200G)...

For the other 750G, they're pretty easy to get and it should take you ~15hours

Blunts4Breakfas
08-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Are they easy or hard? ..........................i like all kind of racers....but i played demo and this ones disappointing//.....dude it shouldnt matter if there ez or not....is the game good is what u should ask...which case no...nascar 09 is much more fun and achievements are fun........i got race wheel ...love racing..i got into nascar as a sport just by playing the game.. my advice..BUY NASCAR 09 OR FORZA AND HAVE SUM FUN WHILE UPPING YOUR SCORE! THE EXTRA 5 BUCKS IS WORTH IT...AND IM BEING HONEST HERE.....TOO MANY PEOPLE GO OFF OF CHEVO DIFFICULTY NOW..I WISH WE COULD GET BACK TO PLAYING GOOD GAMES..AND WORRYING BOUT GAMERSCORE NEXT...BUT WHATEVER MAKES U HAPPY....SORRY IF I SOUNDED MEAN I JUST REALIZED IT SOUNDS THAT WAY BUT IM REALLY TYPING THIS IN FUN////NO OFFENSE TO ANY1..........ADD ME BLUNTZ4BREAKFAS......MADDEN10 MLB2K10 NASCAR09..UFC2010 ..ARE MY MAIN PROJECTS RIGHT NOW