PDA

View Full Version : NFL Head Coach Xbox 360 Microphone

Maka
11-20-2006, 02:22 AM
So, My 4th Xbox Official microphone broke and I went out to buy something different. Something Better than that crap. At first I wanted to pick up the New Wireless one, I havent heard much about but What i have heard, it seems ok. My mom was against The wireless because for some reason she thinks its not heathy. So after looking at the other options the Motorola NFL Head Coach Microphone came across My eyes. Heres what it looks like:
http://media.teamxbox.com/xbox-hardware/ss/79/1156537285.jpg
http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/hardware/motorola_x205_01.jpg

First off I'd like to say that I'm extremely pleased. The sound quality is Amazing, Clear and Loud enough to blast a hole through your head. I've also recorded a couple messages and listened to them to see what the voice qualtiy was like. Very clear and nice sounding. Its SUPER comfortable with foam on most parts including on the headband and around the ear, and over the other. The only problems I can point out are that once the microphone is plugged in, It makes a sorta loud hissing noise, And also, as long as the mic is plugged in to the controller, whether its on or off, there a couple of lights that say lite, and drain battery.

Recommended!

IMportdreams95
11-20-2006, 02:37 AM
I loved mine when i first got it, but then it turned to crap. Also Wreckon Dracgon had some problems. So you can do what you want it, just letting youknow.

Maka
11-20-2006, 02:41 AM
What problems did you have with it?

IMportdreams95
11-20-2006, 02:44 AM
just like every other headset, it just falls apart. you know the gray part you can turn the volumn up and down, or off. well it messes up where i cant use mine. i have to plug it in direct, and then i cut out all the time like there is a short in the wire. Trust me i wish it worked as good as it looked. The hearing is so clear its unbelievable. But it failed me,. Im 100% sure Wreckon had the exact same problem.

Maka
11-20-2006, 02:46 AM
I havent had an original xbox 360 headset for more than 4 months, So I thought Id give it a try. It looks sturdy, but looks can be deceiveing. I dont know, I'll take a little care of this one than the others, see what happens...

Im a Manatee
11-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Looks pretty comfy... how much was it?

Maka
11-20-2006, 11:05 PM
$59.99 CDN, basically about the same or $10 less than the wireless one...

IMportdreams95
11-20-2006, 11:46 PM
its 50 us dollars here. Yeah man i hope it works out, its a lovely headset. i loved it, it was the best i ever had. Its unbelieveable how much better you can hear with that thing. how much more clearly you speak to others. amazing. hope it works buddy.