PDA

View Full Version : Major warning: Overall stats are glitched, read before doing mission 9!!

cra
03-01-2009, 05:38 PM
it did cost me 2 savefiles to this point...are you finish mission 9 all is fine, but after you replay a mission all values in the overall stats are just messed up and disabling anymore achievements like "your work is done" or "ninja school valedictorian" and maybe getting all outfits and emblems... so make sure that you have all missions with A+ rated and do well in mission 9 and that all missions have been completed with no retries and use all means that you dont have to use retry during mission 9.
now i'm really pissed about this game and will take a break, but of course i will update the guides if necessary...so if you can tell me where the last chi piece in level 6 is, i would appreciate it.

regards

mastas
03-01-2009, 11:08 PM
All i can tell you man is to use your ninja vision on every barrel crates ect you see. if its blue attack it.look out for cracked walls and always back track or take a diffrent path.

manzarek
03-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Does this explain why i done all levels without dying and achieve did'nt pop for it?
i'm really pi**ed about this.
is there anyway of checking wot levels you have done without dying, i konw i've done them all but want to check just in case.

raymundooo
03-02-2009, 01:12 AM
level 6 is the part with 2 burning giants right!? then its on the 1 walkway above you. (in the middle of area with 2 giants).
Put out the flames to get up it is in the barrels.

And little note, you have to get everything right before starting mission 9, because you get 'the ninja' emblem for 0 retries.
I almost finished for second time when my xbox died yesterday RROD.

Hope this helps greetz,

Raymon;)

manzarek
03-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Is the ninja emblem for no retrys called "ninja Blade"?
If so then it's def glitch on me for the achievement as i unlocked the ninja blade emblem

Edit: i just check my mission stats and it says i have no retrys and A+ on all missions so it has glitched on me.....NOT HAPPY!!!!!

raymundooo
03-02-2009, 03:20 AM
o retries you get 'THE NINJA' emblem..... the 'NINJA BLADE' emblem is for something else....
If you want to get all achievements, you have to play mission 1-8 first and be sure you have o retries and a+ in every mission!!!!
Then you can start mission 9 and you have to get 0 retries and a+ score in one go.
Only then you get the emblems for 0 retries and A+ total score.
Because if you completed the game your stats. are messed and you never get all emblems....

Note. I dont know if anyone knows, but you can unlock EASY difficulty for gameplay and QTE events, if you die like 15 times in row, same for QTE events.
And for mission8 without 1000 damage, I just reloaded checkpoint every time I lost too much life and managed to end with 64 damage...!

Greetz

cra
03-02-2009, 06:30 AM
the emblem ninja blade is collected in mission 9.

Fyr3x
03-12-2009, 03:51 PM
After i finished the Game, i had a total score B. Now i replayed a Mission, and a lot of Entrys in the overall stats are high negativ stats, and i have a total score A+. Thatīs the Glitch, i know.

Are you sure, that i donīt get the Overall A+ Achievement if i replay Mission 9?

cra
03-13-2009, 06:43 AM
if you have by luck the overall score glitched to A+ you can. but my second save got a C rating while the first save had a A+ rating.

Fyr3x
03-14-2009, 02:16 AM
It worked! I replayed Mission 9, the Overall Stats Screen was still glitched on A+ and i get the Achievement. :)

MakoBallistic
04-03-2009, 06:33 AM
has this glitch been patched now or do i still have to make sure i have all the A+ rankings and 0 retry's on levels 1-8 before attempting level 9???

cra
04-06-2009, 05:33 AM
has been patched and also written this in both my guides

Joeker96
04-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Does this explain why i done all levels without dying and achieve did'nt pop for it?
i'm really pi**ed about this.
is there anyway of checking wot levels you have done without dying, i konw i've done them all but want to check just in case.

I can't be sure, as I haven't got the ach but i think it counts for Quick time events too