PDA

View Full Version : a little help please (is this achievement glitched)

Prime-Directive
03-01-2009, 07:18 PM
hi im having trouble unlocking the achievement for getting a gold medal with all debuff skulls active , i completed the first level on easy and just before i killed the last squad i turned the skulls on and it didnt unlock, i tryed again in legendary and still nothing, i had this problem in fable 2 trying to get the achievement for a high enough chain attack but it was glitched so i had to watch a friend do it then it unlocked, if this achievement is locked do u know if it would unlock by doing it over xbox live with a friend, please and thank you, excuse my bad grammer and spelling, im dislexic :)

WhineyRabbit
03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
No it's not glitched, plenty of people have it.
I got bronze on a mission (not on purpose, it was my first time playing) and when it came to playing again I got gold and it unlocked.

Giant Enemy Cat
03-01-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm having the same problem...I put on Fog, Sickness, and all 3 of the rebel skulls, but no achievement, and yes I got a gold medal.

Ironically, I unlocked Epic Grinder instead...

GhOsT SLaYeR
03-01-2009, 09:58 PM
i dk if u did this but u MUST activate them b4 do anything in the mission..

AK Punk
03-01-2009, 10:04 PM
It's nice to say even if it was glitched I'm sure Bungie would fix it unlike other game developers. (EA)

Giant Enemy Cat
03-01-2009, 10:13 PM
i dk if u did this but u MUST activate them b4 do anything in the mission..

He's right. I got the Achievement, thanks.

And you will need to change the achievement guide Rabbit, you can't activate them at the end.

kopaGR
03-01-2009, 10:19 PM
yes! you have to have all these 5 skulls from the begining...
i'ved try it with activate them right before killing 5-6 covenants and nothing...

WhineyRabbit
03-01-2009, 10:45 PM
He's right. I got the Achievement, thanks.

And you will need to change the achievement guide Rabbit, you can't activate them at the end.

Then why did I activate them right before completing my final objective and got the achievement.
Don't tell me what I NEED to do thanks.

General Khazard
03-02-2009, 12:30 AM
It's nice to say even if it was glitched I'm sure Bungie would fix it unlike other game developers. (EA)

Fail.

Other than the fact that this game is set in the Halo Universe, Bungie has nothing to do with the game. Ensemble Studios made this game, not them.