PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for DLC

shadow sniper
03-01-2009, 09:39 PM
1st,I know it's super early to be talking DLC,but since the game is super short why not talk about ideas?That and the GTA and Fallout3 DLC adds on to the game and imo this game could really use something like that.

What I was thinking is to have a add on where you play as the point-man after the end of Extraction point and somehow link the games together.The mission would to go to still island and release Becket and Alma or kill them or something.But they could be saving that for a brand new retail game,but thats something I would pay to play.I don't know about you but there was little to no mention of the point-man it this game,and that was a let down.(I think all they had 1 or 2 pieces of Intel on him)

If you have any ideas for DCL feel free to post them and just remember I know DLC may never come and it's very early to start talking about it,but the games so dam short,I don't think they were over worked at all.As was the case with Bethesda.(also theres no rumors or anything like that,it's just me bringing it up)

CORPSE CRISIS
03-01-2009, 09:49 PM
omg sooo obivious already.. INSTANT ACTION MAPS.. now for my hopings they should put co op in thoose instant action maps on extreme dificulty and various achievements in thoose maps they make..

shadow sniper
03-01-2009, 09:53 PM
omg sooo obivious already.. INSTANT ACTION MAPS.. now for my hopings they should put co op in thoose instant action maps on extreme dificulty and various achievements in thoose maps they make..

I forgot all about the instant action maps.That would be a perfect add on.

UkBull3t
03-02-2009, 04:29 PM
hmm :

1) i heard its gonna be free
2) instant action maps (with extreme mode)
3)complete campaign on extreme

^^^^^^
that's what's going around well no.3 i made up my self :)

RazerindemiX
03-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Yep i agree with the above idea's
but what does this instant action play mean as i dont know what it is
can anyone please enlighten me on how this game mode plays please

KemicalSupreme
03-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Omg this thread has already been made!

shadow sniper
03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Omg this thread has already been made!

I searched nothing came up.I look at all the threads in this forum and didn't see anything with DLC in the name.Most of the time when people get really mad for no reason they put a link to the thread.

Yep i agree with the above idea's
but what does this instant action play mean as i dont know what it is
can anyone please enlighten me on how this game mode plays please

YouTube - FEAR Instant Action Extreme - Map 1 Distribution

Its a mission you play where you go stage to stage killing everyone to win.