PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for multiple achievement boosting.

M4573RxB0x
03-02-2009, 12:59 AM
I think that there could be a section made so that if some on wanted to boost achievements for more than one game at a time.

For example I am attempting to boost quite a few games at the moment and to let people know I need to post in all the different games achievement trading threads.

What I am suggesting is a section were someone can start their own thread and list the games that they are boosting.

This means that a different user can search the section for the game title that they are boosting a find a number of different users that are also boosting the game. If they are also boosting a number of games then they might find some users who can boost multiple games with them.

Please let me know what you think of this ideas. I would appreciate suggestions for improvements on this idea.

Telexen
03-02-2009, 01:05 AM
It can be a good idea, but I think the problem is that it becomes so generic that people just throw any game they might want to boost on it and will rarely bother answering to requests to boost a game through that system.

Andrew x360a
03-02-2009, 02:05 AM
What a lot of people do is list the games or achievements that they need help with in their signature.

WhitePaladin85
03-02-2009, 03:02 AM
Please let me know what you think of this ideas. I would appreciate suggestions for improvements on this idea.

i think its a really good idea it would be allot easier for people do especially if they dont know how to use the forum properly

Jappe XBA
03-02-2009, 09:52 AM
i think its a really good idea it would be allot easier for people do especially if they dont know how to use the forum properly

What? If people don't know how to use the forum properly, how possibly could they find a thread like that...? Anyway, nice idea, but I think it's better to keep it the way it is now: every game has it's own Achievement trading thread, because of the spamming like Telexen said.

The Pants Party
03-02-2009, 01:19 PM
So you essentially want a new sub-forum where all of our 33,000 active members can make their own thread? Don't think so.

MTMag06
03-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Like Barrthnine (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=30914) said, use your signature or use the individual board. Like Pants said adding another forum for that would become ridiculous, imagine the amount of space that would use on the server... Good idea, just wouldn't be too practical.