PDA

View Full Version : Update/Patch coming up soon? 99 attributes??

Venomized
03-03-2009, 04:47 AM
I heard an update/patch is coming up soon from several people. They were saying some glitch goals were going to be fix and the 99 stat people are going to get removed or something. I am curious if this is true. Also, when will the patch occur and what will happen to the people with 99 attributes? Will they get their pro card resest? banned? and will they lose their game/rating progress. Cause I have 2 stats that are 99 and only 2.

FonduYouLoveMe
03-03-2009, 05:04 AM
There was an update on live yesterday, I didn't really check it out too much, but I know they fixed alot of the missed interference and slashing calls people were looking for online

TheWings977
03-03-2009, 12:20 PM
There was an update on live yesterday, I didn't really check it out too much, but I know they fixed alot of the missed interference and slashing calls people were looking for online Talk about Interference! They weren't called because the players discipline was a 99. It is cheap though and hopefully it's fixed.

ocelot 212
03-03-2009, 08:08 PM
the patch made interference called pretty much every time you check someone without the puck. thank god they finally got rid of the 99 stat glitchers maybe now the game will be fun again

njdevils17
03-03-2009, 10:47 PM
It's nice that they fixed the interference. It pissed me off that I was getting hit without the puck and there were never any calls.

Venomized
03-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Wow the update made the game horrible now. There are so many BS penalties. Sometimes you just run into the guy and dont even hit him and get an interference penalty.

vsbv-lightstorm
03-04-2009, 11:28 PM
its all fixed now i really have no idea why everyone is complaining of interference though it hasn't been that bad just don't hit people when there not near the puck.

CornSlice
03-13-2009, 02:39 PM
i got 23 penalties yesterday playing by myself

Boosta
03-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I played a ranked vs. game last night with a friend. He managed to get himself 44 minutes of penalties (22 penalties). It was pretty much 5 on 3 the whole game. I only took 4 mins of penalties myself. If you know how to play, then the change shouldn't really have an impact on you.

vsbv-lightstorm
03-13-2009, 08:24 PM
i got 23 penalties yesterday playing by myself

wow be more carefull lol

Haribo
03-13-2009, 09:50 PM
This update was applied to the PS3 version a couple of weeks ago...and it makes it a terrible game to play...SO MANY PENALTIES!

You can't do anything in front of the goal...even just standing there you get a penalty.

Anyways...until they fix the glitch goals there is NO point in playing this game online ...so many losers just trying to score the same goal over and over and over...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

vsbv-lightstorm
03-14-2009, 01:17 AM
This update was applied to the PS3 version a couple of weeks ago...and it makes it a terrible game to play...SO MANY PENALTIES!

You can't do anything in front of the goal...even just standing there you get a penalty.

Anyways...until they fix the glitch goals there is NO point in playing this game online ...so many losers just trying to score the same goal over and over and over...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

when your try to check aim the stick towards the left and right it seems when i do that it cuts down on cross checking and interference.