PDA

View Full Version : Death From Above glitched?

Absolutionz
03-03-2009, 04:48 AM
I know I shot over 50 destroyable objects/vehicles on this level without dying, but I didn't get the acheivement. I was very close to dying various times, but I didn't completely die. I was playing on Easy by myself as well.

natzpop
03-03-2009, 05:08 AM
i've played this level in easy, normal, hard, single, coop. and havent gotten this achievement and we blow up every single thing in sight. who knows

TuSeiSkeefoso
03-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Same for me. I mentioned this as well but alas nobody listens.:)

B Rabbit FNFA
03-03-2009, 05:31 PM
i just got this just now i played through on easy shot almost everything but i know for sure i missed 2 trucks on the bridge and 2 tanks after the bridge so im not sure whats goin on with it.

Absolutionz
03-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Well, isn't this great. I'm so tired of glitched achievements. When I do the fucking requirements, I expect the fucking achievement. Is that too much to ask for?

NOTswaggers
03-03-2009, 06:41 PM
I am taping video of this mission today. I can watch it then to see how many I got or didn't get and what may or may not count. Will update tomorrow.

Absolutionz
03-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I am taping video of this mission today. I can watch it then to see how many I got or didn't get and what may or may not count. Will update tomorrow.

Well, I just got it on my second try. I know I got it before, but for some reason I never got even close to dying, maybe that has something to do with it. No clue, just glad it popped for me.

Genesis x360a
03-04-2009, 06:44 AM

A Video would be awesome as ive tryed it 3 times now destroying everything in sight and i still havent got it :mad: Very annoying.

Nvm got it - I didnt get it untill i destroyed the Missile launchers on last part that i missed on my first attempts so maybe these have something to do with getting the achieve.