PDA

View Full Version : Blackboxes?

Volcom guy992
03-03-2009, 12:17 PM
What exactly are the blackboxes? Are the like skulls or what? I did a search on blackbox and 1 thread came up so dont say "You need to search asshole" All the thread asked was where was the 14th blackbox. Anyways can someone tell me what they are.

Also if they are like skulls what effects do you get with them?

Quick offtopic to anyone that got the LE did you notice the esrb rating is T for teen but under the includes list, on the right middle, on the back of the LE box it says *This game is rated "MATURE"

WhineyRabbit
03-03-2009, 01:06 PM
They unlock things in the timeline, so if you're interested in the Halo story they're worth getting.

Volcom guy992
03-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Ahh that sucks I wanted them to be special :( oh wells thanks for the answer

neok182
03-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Quick offtopic to anyone that got the LE did you notice the esrb rating is T for teen but under the includes list, on the right middle, on the back of the LE box it says *This game is rated "MATURE"

The asterisk is for the Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack. They have to say that that content is for a mature rated game.

Volcom guy992
03-03-2009, 03:19 PM
The asterisk is for the Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack. They have to say that that content is for a mature rated game.

Ahh alright that makes sense then, they should have either put it after the mythic map part or put it together.

General Khazard
03-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm not attacking you here, but offering advice for the future. When you searched for blackboxes, you should have also looked for "guide", as a lot of times the information you seek will be included in another guide, such as an achievement guide or whatnot.

Volcom guy992
03-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Hoenstly I didnt checkc the guide because I didnt think it would be there BECAUSE the thread about the skull locations and I thought it would have been there. Usually I know what the things are haha anyways thanks and it didnt seem like you were attacking me at all man dont worry.

Alyssaphanboi
03-04-2009, 04:04 AM
Ahh that sucks I wanted them to be special :( oh wells thanks for the answer

Hey don't worry you still have skulls that do special things I think and also I think you get achievement for collecting black boxes (I think you need to get all 15) so like isn't getting an achievement special???:confused:

I personally am glad you created this topic/thread because I popped in the game and was looking at the achievement list and was like 'What the heck is a black box?' :confused: so there was at least one dude out there with similar questions and I bet there will be others too. :)

Volcom guy992
03-04-2009, 08:44 AM
I bet there are plenty of others that dont know and just arent posting. Achievements are cool and all but i wanted some good ingame thing.