PDA

View Full Version : Just the Game or game + pedal and maybe guitar?

deadtimelove
03-03-2009, 12:32 PM
I just wondered if anyone knew if it was just going to be just the game disc, or are they doing some kind of box aswell? Probably with a second pedal for the drums and maybe a new guitar like a wireless explorer (which to me would be cool).

Zacry072
03-03-2009, 07:13 PM
From what I've seen, they are only releasing the game as a stand-alone unit. If you pre-order from Gamestop they will give you a bass pedal and splitter so you can utilize the double-bass function. I've also heard that you can buy bass pedals with splitters separately that work with most known music games but I don't know the details of that. You can also just use headphone splitters for that, apparently. As for other peripherals such as guitars, I'm afraid I have heard nothing of it.

Lord Chabelo
03-03-2009, 07:23 PM
It will be really great if you can just use a headphone spliter, I already have an extra pedal from when my RB pedal broke and I have the RB2 pedal so I would be all set

DTF INFERNO
03-07-2009, 05:50 PM
I preordered the game, so that I would get the extra pedal.

Will the pedal work with my Rock Band 1 drumset?

The Remdizzle
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I predict it will only work with the World Tour drum kit. I myself have the Ion pro Rocker kit and am saddened that there is no way that free pedal will work with it, so far as I know.