PDA

View Full Version : Look Daddy! Skull trouble...

Downsize
03-03-2009, 09:31 PM
....I've tried like 3 times already on the first mission where you gather 4 Alpha teams and take back Alpha, for the life of me I can only get about 95-98 Grunts killed for the skull. Is there a section of the map Im skipping?

Difficulty I'm on is Normal.

UptownShirt
03-03-2009, 09:35 PM
I could only kill 97 or something too for awhile but I think that when the carpet bomb comes it kills some of the grunts off. I eventually got it when I rushed in and tried to kill everything I could first.

Dan Rycroft
03-03-2009, 09:44 PM
When you have to rescue your men when there under fire kill them quick because the units you are trying to rescue dont actually count as your own so it wont count towards the 100... and make sure you get about 30 of them at the end :)

SleeKz
03-04-2009, 01:04 AM
At the 2nd set of marines ram the grunts so u kil them all, shoot the rest, then move on killing all of the grunts, once ure at the 3rd marines to be saved, there are 2 squads of grunts, send both warthogs to ram the back squad, then qiuckly tell 1 of ure warthogs to ram the other squad. then move to the 4th marines and ram the group of grunts there qiuck or marines will get them. If you done all that well, you might wanna save as the last part somtimes SoF will kill a few more or a few less :S

Send a warthog over the the far grunts and shoot the fusion coils to kill them before SoF blows up the wraths as it may kill them. Also try and get as many of the other grunts before Spirit blows a few of them up, thats the way i done it anyway, hope it helps..

Bubba Brad
03-04-2009, 05:20 AM
You guys really need to start using the search button as well as reading the thread lists, if its an achievement it will probably (definitely) be in the achievement guide, which will tell/help you get the achievement.

These threads just fill the forum pointlessly with what will become dead threads in less than an hour.

Next time please use this:

Search Tool (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/search.php)

jammy55
03-04-2009, 08:23 AM
There are about 103 grunts in the mission iteself and you need to get 100 -102 if you get all 103 then the game will end in the carpet bombing area also firstly take out the grunts next to the wraiths as they will get blown up aswell. Its best to do this on heroic-legendary as its harder to kill grunts with gun on warthog

FroZeNSouL
03-04-2009, 12:30 PM
its pretty easy
-Legendary
-Alternatively use each warthog to ram for the achievement
-Make sure u rush in where there is any troops, espicialy the area before the shield

knightsljx
03-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Use the Rebel Sympathizer skull

CozierZebra
03-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I've made 3 play-throughs on easy trying to get the ram 50 grunts achievement. That does make sense to play it on legendary or heroic as the grunts won't die as fast.

littlejay
03-04-2009, 07:11 PM
first try (well 2nd cuz legendary pwnd me when i had just 2 units lol)
but the carpet bomb missed on of the wraiths so i killed everything else and left the tank and picked up my skull :p

!xobile
03-04-2009, 08:00 PM
save everytime thts wht i did. everytime i got a decent amount of grunts i saved the game and if i didnt get many then i just revert 2 last save