PDA

View Full Version : I just played this :D.

Panda
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I went to see Metallica last night and I noticed there was a room specifically for Guitar Hero.

I went in, saw a stage with the GH instruments on it. People were playing Guitar Hero: Metallica on stage to a crowd of people haha. I thought I'd sign up and I met 3 other people who I formed a band with and we went up and got the highest score of the night. 890k on One. Me(lead guitar) and the Drummer on Expert; Singer and Bassist on Hard.

The highest band score wins free tickets to the Knebworth festival (Worth about 130 I think?)

Fast Solo A in One felt ALOT more fluent than it did in GH3 and feels so much more doable (FCable) especially because you can slidebar it now :D.

But yeah. It seems sweet. Deffo picking this up first day.

dm master
03-03-2009, 10:33 PM
U won tickets to sonisphere i hate you!!! :P lol

I so want to go to that (157 quid)

are there any differences to GH:WT?

Panda
03-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Honestly, the graphics do look like they've improved. Or at least the Metallica character models.

Everything looks great on it, the menus and stuff all look great and Metallica-like.

It just seems like much more fun to play for me at least.

good ol boy366
03-04-2009, 12:40 PM
i'm jealous! hopefully they'll be putting this out in kiosks around the world soon.

Stufin135
03-04-2009, 03:34 PM
The only thing i dont get is it's the UK tour for Metallica and they are putting it out at all their gigs. But we still have 2 Months to wait. But in America I haven't heard of any demos there yet, but it comes out in a few weeks.

Drummer41597
03-07-2009, 05:26 AM
I hate you!!!!
You get to play the game iv been waiting for like 5 months and you got tickets to see them again?
All i gotta say is be ready karmas coming lol...

chiefgonebad
03-10-2009, 10:29 PM
I envy you so much right now!!! I wish i was there with my friend, we could have owned in the contest for the tickets. I cant wait for this though.

GTukC
03-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Only 890k?! As a 4 piece band?! Is the scoring different or something, because it was ridiculously easy with 2 half decent people to get over 1mil on expert on GH3, with an extra 2 musicians and their extra SP I would have thought you could get much higher than 890k. But anyway you lucky git, for getting tickets AND playing GH:M early ;) I envy you.

Leone Phelps
03-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Haha I hate you!!!!!! I wanna play :( lol

NTA RazmaGT
03-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Only 890k?! As a 4 piece band?! Is the scoring different or something, because it was ridiculously easy with 2 half decent people to get over 1mil on expert on GH3, with an extra 2 musicians and their extra SP I would have thought you could get much higher than 890k. But anyway you lucky git, for getting tickets AND playing GH:M early ;) I envy you.

This. Does seem a bit, well, poor for a 4 player band.

MetallicaDan
03-20-2009, 05:01 PM
I can't wait for Metallica to come to Toronto, and now I am starting to get excited for GH: Metallica. I was kind of hoping for some guitar and game bundle.

Poisonheadcrab
03-20-2009, 08:31 PM

Scorehero's highest for bassist and guitarist is 1.3mil...note that the singer and bassist were on hard AND we don't know how well they exactly did...

...a well-put observation, however...

Cyanide
03-21-2009, 04:54 AM
I hate you!!!!
You get to play the game iv been waiting for like 5 months and you got tickets to see them again?
All i gotta say is be ready karmas coming lol...

That, or this guy is a Saint and this is Karma thanking him. :P

Anyways, congradulations I think everyone here is really jealous of you.