PDA

View Full Version : Ready for the sequel help

ShotgunGorilla
03-03-2009, 10:02 PM
right can somebody clear up exactly what i need to have dont for the achievement, because i am confused, i have get everything the guide says

thanks

S.G

JimboTag
03-03-2009, 10:11 PM
You need the following achievements unlocked:

Wall of Recognition
Epic Grinder
Everything's Better with BAcon
Endless Fun
Convenant "Hot Drop"
The Real Winner
He's Got the Jack
Rhine Hugger
Micro Manager
Ramblin' Man
Sweet Naptime
The Procrastinator
Battened Down the Hatches
Handy with Tools
Beaming with Pride
Didn't Get to Second Base
Thinkin' about My Doorbell
Playin' the Field
Gallivant around the Galaxy
Empire Builder
Titan
Graverobber
Halo Historian
Hope that helps!
In a nutshell, from the guide:

Complete the campaign, obtain a gold medal on each mission, collect all skulls and black boxes and complete the following achievements before this will unlock:
- Titan
- Halo Historian
- Graverobber
- Wall of Recognition
- Epic Grinder
- Playin' The Field
- Gallivant Around The Galaxy
- Empire Builder
- All 15 Mission Specific 5 Point Achievements

DEV1L MAY DIE
03-03-2009, 10:19 PM
im having a problem with this aswell.. ive done everything on the guide and no achieve?

ShotgunGorilla
03-03-2009, 10:28 PM
i have done them all too no achievement

JimboTag
03-03-2009, 10:48 PM
i have done them all too no achievement

I just checked your gamercard and yep, it seems you have done all the required achievements. This seems like a bug...

ShotgunGorilla
03-03-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah this sucks

DEV1L MAY DIE
03-04-2009, 10:56 AM
i think i might have a solution for this, i checked your gamercard and it looks like you did it all on co-op like myself and have not got the achievement.. maybe we have to do the story solo? this is all i can think of as ive done everything else.

random mr x
03-04-2009, 12:11 PM
one person said they never got it until they unlocked the 24hour achievement so i hope this helps you all but i can confirm i know they did it in coop and still got it after they got the 24 hour achievement

WhineyRabbit
03-04-2009, 12:17 PM
i think i might have a solution for this, i checked your gamercard and it looks like you did it all on co-op like myself and have not got the achievement.. maybe we have to do the story solo? this is all i can think of as ive done everything else.

Not true, I did the campaign on co-op and unlocked the achievement before I did my Legendary run on solo.

Agusta1
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Complete Legendary, Finish All missions under par time

WhineyRabbit
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Complete Legendary, Finish All missions under par time

Again not true.
I hadn't done either when I got the achievement.

Agusta1
03-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Again not true.
I hadn't done either when I got the achievement.

Just a theory.

Codypotamus
03-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Yeah I'm havent gotten that achievement either I just posted the same problem. I guess I shouldve looked around more, but yeah I have everything the guide asks for and no achievement. The only ones I dont have is finishing the game on legendary and I dont have the 24 hour achievement. I did do the entire thing solo though so It's not the co op thing.....