PDA

View Full Version : "Disc Only" locations list, for the lazy.

Kaldo
03-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Omega 1

Captain America Simulator Disc Door to the right when isnide first control room

Omega 3

Wolverine Simulator Disc In medical room just past the gamma bomb room

Ironman Simulator Disc on desk in the center of Ironman's secret lab

Atlantis 3

Mr. Fantastic Simulator Disc Behind breakable wall in giant clam

Mandarin 2

Thing Simulator Disc Second floor room in the far right corner of main hall with tow buddha statues and two spinning blade posts behind the buddha statues

Mandarin 4

Crimson Dynamo Simulator Disc In room to the left of spawn point next to three spinning blade posts

Act 2

Dr. Strange Base

Dr. Strange Simulator Discs On platform to the right of spawn point in the attic

Murder World 1

Mysterio Simulator Disc In the small room to the left after the 1st Hallway

Murder World 2

Luke Cage Simulator Disc Inside main tent behind the animal cage that has clown face on it

Murder World 4

Elektra Simulator Disc Next to fourth finger to pull in the maze o death

Mephisto 1

Blade Simulator Disc From spawn point turn right 90 degrees and walk traight ahead to group of breakable pots disc in the middle of pots

Mephisto 3

Scorpion Simulator Disc Large enclosure in the second area after crossing 1st bridge/next to body upgrade

Mephisto 4

Ghost Rider Simulator Disc From spawn point turn 45 degrees to the left and use a flying character to reach the island disc is on

Act 3

Bifrost 1

Storm Simulator Disc Directly to the left of spawn fight

Bifrost 2

Spider-man Simulator Disc From spawn point turn left to look at beginning of bridge and notice sim disc along edge of bridge

Valhalla 2

Thor Simulator Disc To the left of the fire pit at end of the hall in the small area with the desk

Asgard 3

Invisible Woman Simulator Disc From spawn point go in room to left and go down stairs to left where sim disc is

Asgard 4

Deadpool Simulator Disc It's in corner of room where Heimdall's Horn is located

Niffleheim 1

Shocker Simulator Disc No longer in treasure chest - is now by extraction point in Niff 1.

Niffleheim 3

Spider-woman Simulator Disc Progress to Frost Gian battle at 1st bridge. Fly off left side of bridge to sim disc located on island

Act 4

Shiar 1

Iceman Simulator Disc Located behind the blocked doorway in room to left of main spwan point

Shiar 2

Ultron Simulator Disc In the room to the right where one of the keycards is obtained

Shiar 3

Ulik Simulator Disc Located under glass floor that is above first set of guns that user tuns off the force field for

Skrull 1

Piledriver Simulator Disc Located at the end of bridge to the right of room that user spawns into for this level

Skrull 3

HumanTorch Simulator Disc 2nd Galactus cutscene area "Who dares interfere with the mighty Galactus" after cutscene walk to the left and find sim disc along edge of bridge
Ms. Marvel Simulator Disc From spawn point, walk along path then face left and walk to the edge

Skrull 4

Dragonman Simulator Disc Located next to extraction point

kgould01
03-04-2009, 05:23 AM
thank you. this is sweet

Iv AJay vI
03-07-2009, 05:44 AM
I haven't really played this game much, so I don't know exactly how the levels work..

Can I go back on a save and grab the discs I haven't got yet? Or do I have to start a new game?

WaitinToDrag
03-07-2009, 08:09 AM
I haven't really played this game much, so I don't know exactly how the levels work..

Can I go back on a save and grab the discs I haven't got yet? Or do I have to start a new game?

you can extract to every disc except for Mysterios and piledrivers.

ChipmunksRus
03-17-2009, 01:28 AM
piledrivers and mysterio? good thing I have those

ckyrules014
04-12-2009, 08:51 AM
which ones are impossible to go back and get?

sgt Bill Doe
04-12-2009, 11:48 PM
You must get all the black panther action figures to unlock the black panther sumulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cincychaos
04-13-2009, 12:19 AM
You must get all the black panther action figures to unlock the black panther sumulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same goes for Dare Devil

Body Hauler
08-01-2009, 08:03 PM
One of the lazy saying thank you very much. Some how I've managed to miss 1 or 2 discs playing before and stopped caring to explore to look for the rest.

Default Enemy
08-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Golden Age Of Comics is driving me insane, I'm gonna collect these things on Easy, thanks for this list man.

xxTheChuck xxxx
05-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Does anybody know of a good sim disc location guide? This one is ok, but very, very, vague. You can't say things like behind the box, or breakable wall in this level when there are hundreds of such things.

Thang Nay
05-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Does anybody know of a good sim disc location guide? This one is ok, but very, very, vague. You can't say things like behind the box, or breakable wall in this level when there are hundreds of such things.
You're right this guide is vague. IMO it really doesn't help.
http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/index.php/Marvel:_Ultimate_Alliance_-_PC_XBOX_PS2_PS3_XB360_WII/Walkthrough
Much more detailed and very easy to follow, also has the action figures.

Vwerdiir
07-06-2010, 02:03 AM
When you say 'next to Niff 1 extract point' for shockers disc, Where is it? i've combed that area and i can't find it anywhere.. it is the last disc until i can get Silver Surfer and Golden Age..

Namaste
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM
And I take it that you can only get these on one playthrough?

khybon
07-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Thank you so much man i just beat the game yesterday and was gonna get hte discs so i could get SS