PDA

View Full Version : Guide to getting 1k in this game in 2 games

NYN3
03-04-2009, 09:25 AM
It's not difficult but I realized some people are have trouble with the "Robbery!" achievement so heres my guide to 1k in one game

Select a team and set the starting lineups stats in hitting and speed to 100 maxed out(preferably a NL team as you only have to do 9 players including the pitcher)

I used the Mets since it's my favorite team. Face you're boosted team

Set the RF, CF, and LF's fielding stats and speed to 100.

Set the pitcher's pitching stats to 100

Activate the cheats "Derek Jeter" and "Last Chance" (case sensitive) make sure you set super wall climbs and super speed to on position.

Go to Fenway and make yourself the home team, hit "LB" and set fielder position to deep. Throw fastballs down the middle and when they hit one down deep center or over the monster run over to the spot it'll tell you to click the right stick, jsut flick it up. Took me four batters to get the appropriate homerun to get the achievement.

Turn off super wall climbs and activate 2 strikes yer out face a crappy team with your boosted team.

When you start the game set the batting to classic this way all you have to do is hit "A" and get a home run most of the time, if it's not a home run stay on first base and steal second and third base using "Direction" + "X" and then press "LT" one pre pitch to steal a base after the take off push the Right stick up to slide. Should work 100% of the time, if not just keep trying it won't take long.

For pitching try to get good timing on the pitches and paint the corners or throw them a little outside the corners. Should be easy, I struck out the side first three times. Purposely dropping popups and letting people reach base makes the strikeout achievement go faster.

If you want 20 runs quicker set the one run earned per strike out cheat as well.

Takes two games because you need a good offense on the other side in order to get quick homeruns for the "Robbery!" achievement.

Bronxs
03-07-2009, 06:48 AM
wow , thanks you so much man! This will help me allot! I have this game for a while now but i just dont undertand it. Thanks for all!

KFZ Scrubs
03-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Question... i got thief and explosion, but not the strikeout one, i got 18 strikeouts too. I was on pro.. anythin i miss?

TXClark
03-19-2009, 05:29 PM
I don't know why I'm having such a hard time getting 3 HR's w/one player.
I've adjusted my team's sliders and adjusted the visiting teams sliders (pitching).
Playing in a hitters ballpark, have the fly ball setting, super bunt set and still havign a hard time. Can't get the timing down with the stick or with A button.

TXClark
03-20-2009, 07:22 AM
well, got lucky and wrapped up 2K6, 1000/1000

Lord Chabelo
03-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Question... i got thief and explosion, but not the strikeout one, i got 18 strikeouts too. I was on pro.. anythin i miss?

The 15 strikeouts have to be with the same pitcher. It helps if you turn off pitcher fatigue so the starting pitcher doesn't get pulled.

Knivesz
06-16-2009, 04:11 AM
I'm gonna say that at first this game felt impossible but after learning the controls it really isn't that bad, just keep at it.

xDSRx SuBZeRo
12-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Set the RF, CF, and LF's fielding stats and speed to 100. <<<< were do i find this at? dnt c it anywhere.