PDA

View Full Version : Best game for achievments?

PomP
03-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Im particually enjoying gaining the achievments in this game and wondered if anyone else agreed?
I'd definatley put Halo wars in my top 3 (and Im not a huge Halo fanboy) for 'fun' achievments.
The replay value is huge the way the levels are structured in campaign mode, ie the gold medal then the quirky little 5pt achievment per level, the par time etc.

PomP

Agusta1
03-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Left 4 Dead and The Orange Box have the most Fun Achievements

Alyssaphanboi
03-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Yeah I looked at the Achievement list and it is a good fun balance of easy 5 pointers and one that will take a little longer (a 24 hour play time one) so it is all good!

bloodswan
03-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Yeh I gotta agree. The game has good and quite fun achievements. The best for a while. The 5 point ones are fun and collecting skulls and balck boxes isn't as bad as collecting in other games(though I don't mind collection achievements in general).

Left 4 dead's were fun but I got bored of the game after 20000 kills and playing the same levels over and over. I liked Dead Space's achievements.

Turbulence 0
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
left for dead got boring after i achieved 1000.My friend continue to play it online and i refuse to join them,now if there was unlock able things that you can earn or buy with all that xp you get after each match then id play it everyday.

now on topic^.^

I can definitely see myself playing this game long after 1000,its just to fun(havent tried the multiplayer yet but i love building my own army and kickass with it against the AI enemy)

gonna try to beat it on all difficulties^.^(not just on legendary dont feel like getting all the achievements in one play through) :)

Siduakal77
03-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm doing the same, I saw the achievement list went "WOOT" and being an RTS gamer I'm actually happy to have an RTS to play that doesn't lag horribly on my 360 (I can deal with poor controls on an RTS... it's the lag that frustrates me..) - And has decently enjoyable controls.. I'm happy with the game.

I'm doing an Easy run now, then I'll do Medium, then Heroic.. then Legendary with my cousin.