PDA

View Full Version : question about perfect score on last boss

Damian 83
03-04-2009, 01:13 PM
if i go wrong on a button, losing energy, can i "suicide" and restart the match from praystation, or i have to restart all episode?

JLogan27
03-04-2009, 02:36 PM
The DDR battle starts over, not the whole level.

Damian 83
03-04-2009, 02:46 PM
The DDR battle starts over, not the whole level.

yes i know this but if i die and restart ddr, then i do perfect score, does it count for achievement? or if i die one time, achievement wont pop up even if do perfect?

Tom115
03-04-2009, 02:54 PM
yes i know this but if i die and restart ddr, then i do perfect score, does it count for achievement? or if i die one time, achievement wont pop up even if do perfect?
You can fail as many times as you like, I failed 3 or 4 times before I got it cos I messed up.

Damian 83
03-04-2009, 02:57 PM
You can fail as many times as you like, I failed 3 or 4 times before I got it cos I messed up.

ok thanks!

JLogan27
03-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry about that..Tom115 is correct.

It took me a few times thanks to the stupid directional pad. I finally ended up using an actual DDR dance pad and got it easily!

Veyron
04-05-2009, 10:03 AM
What do they count as good enough for the Achievement because i have finished it twice without anyone hitting the Red strip and exploding and i didn't get anything?

JamKaBlam
04-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Well the achievement should unlock when you survive the dance with all your health.

I know, are you certain that when the double button press comes up (up + left) that you are pressing diagonal up/left on the d-pad instead of pressing up and left seperatly?
If you press up and left seperatly instead of together it won't warrant as a perfect.

Veyron
04-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Well the achievement should unlock when you survive the dance with all your health.

I know, are you certain that when the double button press comes up (up + left) that you are pressing diagonal up/left on the d-pad instead of pressing up and left seperatly?
If you press up and left seperatly instead of together it won't warrant as a perfect.

Oh, thats probably why then lol, i'll try it again thanks, but i wasn't losing any health tho?

JamKaBlam
04-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh, thats probably why then lol, i'll try it again thanks, but i wasn't losing any health tho?

I know, i did this twice by pressing up and left seperatly and even though you don't lose any health for it you don't get the achievement. Tis' a strange one.
But when you do press up and left together and complete, achievement pops up.

Veyron
04-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Gonna try it in a minute, will let you know how i get on : )

NJC Omega
04-28-2009, 12:43 AM
Hmm....I thought I got this the first time round with the boss, didn't seem to miss anything and was waiting for the achievement but nope nothing. When does it pop up before or after the final cutscene?

swann5150
05-10-2009, 05:52 AM
I know, i did this twice by pressing up and left seperatly and even though you don't lose any health for it you don't get the achievement. Tis' a strange one.
But when you do press up and left together and complete, achievement pops up.

I got the achievement by what I *swear* was pressing up and left separately.

Tyler282514
05-15-2009, 12:16 AM
It's not that hard. I did it on my first try. (on my new account)