PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Achievement

Substance 360
11-21-2006, 02:51 PM
This is fucking ridiculous. Ive followed the guide, and it seems to be impossible to build up momentum for this whilst dodging the hay on the field, all the while being shot at by the tank.

Any tips ?

IceWarm
11-22-2006, 01:27 AM
I got this one by driving down a small hill and going off the ramp. I don't remember having to dodge a whole lot of hay. Also the first ramp you see is the best one to use.

Substance 360
11-22-2006, 08:11 PM
I got this one by driving down a small hill and going off the ramp. I don't remember having to dodge a whole lot of hay. Also the first ramp you see is the best one to use.

British level right, where you take a right from the tank into the field and through the gate and then over the ramp ?

magictroll
11-22-2006, 10:04 PM
I did it with that loud-mouthed Scottishman. Before you go into the barn there's a ramp. Did it without realising it was an achievement actually :)

invincible rob
11-22-2006, 11:42 PM
I did it on the first British level, Funny thing is all that happend was I went up the ramp and kinda tipped off the edge then "Achievement Unlocked"

IceWarm
11-23-2006, 02:34 AM
British level right, where you take a right from the tank into the field and through the gate and then over the ramp ?

Yeah, that's where I got the achievement.

Treythalomew
12-02-2006, 06:36 AM
which one is the first British missions?

chriscmore
12-09-2006, 05:53 PM
I've tried the british level you're talking about where you dodge the tank by turning right through the field, and then there's the jump over the creek. I've done this about 15 times and even ones where it was completely clean and I had good speed - no achievement. I remember another level where you're driving through the rail yard and there's a small ramp there.

About to give up on this one...

[Edit update]: I just got it. I continued playing through where you destroy the Flak 88s in the trenches, then meet everyone back at the jeep again. You drive out the gates, left to avoid a tank, left to avoid a troop truck, then end up in a rail yard. I jumped the ramp in the middle of the tracks a few times and restarted when it didn't unlock. What did it for me is driving up on the left ramp up onto the passenger waiting platform. It wasn't much of a jump for sure - I wonder if the achievement unlocks after a cumulative time in the air? Oh well, hit them all and it should work. The passenger platform on the left was new.

Cheers,
Chris
www.seymourav.com (http://www.seymourav.com)

Protoman
12-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I managed to get mine the first mission I had to drive anything, completely by accident. I think it was the first brit mission too.

sinsix
12-10-2006, 03:25 AM
I got this achievement with the first ramp on the first time driving. I didn't even know it was an achievement at the time.

IceWarm
12-10-2006, 04:01 AM
I too received the achievement on the first jump I took on the first British mission.