PDA

View Full Version : Im new to 2k

Ryyann
03-04-2009, 08:58 PM
ok ive been playing the show for my whole life, and just got xbox and 2k9 and i have some questions

what the hell are these "card" things...how do you get them...what do they do....can you trade them noline?

also i havent played the game yet so im wondering is there a feature to make the hitting classic like no joy stick stuff, just hitting A?

Deyankees1
03-04-2009, 10:58 PM
ok ive been playing the show for my whole life, and just got xbox and 2k9 and i have some questions

what the hell are these "card" things...how do you get them...what do they do....can you trade them noline?

also i havent played the game yet so im wondering is there a feature to make the hitting classic like no joy stick stuff, just hitting A?

Cards are like in game rewards for specific players. Example hit 4 home runs with A-Rod you get his card. With cards you can make a team, then use that team in online card battles which is your card team against someone elses card team. You get cards like in the example I put for A-Rod's card you need to hit 4 HR with A-Rod or I think strike him out 3 times. Each player has a offensive and defensive way to unlock the card. Only 9 players in each team have a card.

You can switch to Classic controls in the options menu. In where you just press A to swing. Cant use it in Ranked matches thou.

Hope that helped.