PDA

View Full Version : Damn you later release

Dazz
03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Ok so I've looked forward to this a lot more than any ther game (save for WWE games and Warriors Orochi 2) since the first Rock Band game came out last summer. Especially since Metallica has been my life for the last 25 years of my existence.

There's me figuring I'd have it as a very late (almost 2 months late) birthday present end of March only to find out it's not out here till May 5th. Any other Europeans disappointed we gotta wait so long?

DakidJose
03-06-2009, 04:59 AM
Ok so I've looked forward to this a lot more than any ther game (save for WWE games and Warriors Orochi 2) since the first Rock Band game came out last summer. Especially since Metallica has been my life for the last 25 years of my existence.

There's me figuring I'd have it as a very late (almost 2 months late) birthday present end of March only to find out it's not out here till May 5th. Any other Europeans disappointed we gotta wait so long?

It's not that long. It's only 2 months away.:p It does suck though, they should release it the same day as here in the US.

TriRock
03-06-2009, 09:40 AM
I was looking forward to play it in March as well. :(

fairdinkumozy
03-22-2009, 05:07 AM
We in Australia won't be getting it until May 27th. How much does that suck?
Australia is always at the the ass-end of game release dates.

LoveAGramm
03-22-2009, 05:18 AM
We in Australia won't be getting it until May 27th. How much does that suck?
Australia is always at the the ass-end of game release dates.
But you're women are top notch. I've never met an aussie chick I didnt want to fornicate with!

...you guys can always just come to my house and play with me all the time!

oceanstar87
03-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Here's a good solution to keep you from waiting too long...if someone in your family has a credit card, just get them to purchase a copy of the game from ebay a wala you have your game early. I'm in Canada, so I just have to wait 2 more days to get mine.

Reel Big Eddy
03-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Shame about the release dates, but at least there's no region encoding! Bought a US copy, came to about 6 more than the game will retail for over here but I'm willing to spend that to get it early!
Hopefully it arrives in time for my birthday for some drunken fun.

B4d33nD
03-28-2009, 12:04 AM
You could import. Try play-asia.com. The game is region-free and you dont even need a creditcard to pay. =D Mine was shipped today and theyre pretty fast. xD

ImpuLse8818
03-28-2009, 04:50 AM
Import it it's what i've done and tbh considering it's Neversoft the made the game it's feckin Great, probably the best guitar hero soundtrack in my oppinion, WT was complete garbage but they pollished at lot of things and smoothed it over and it works great, Expert+ works good to (although the only song i beat on Expert+ is Master of Puppets and that took a few tries)

all in all screw waitin 2 months get it imported it's worth it

Cissnei
03-28-2009, 12:29 PM
I also imported the game. WT was region free, this one is too. I wouldn't wait for exactly the same game two more months...
And yes it's worth every penny, imo the best guitar hero game ever released.

B4d33nD
03-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Importing was even cheaper for me. Here in Holland new games cost 60 euros. Importing costed me like 53 euros included shipping xD.