PDA

View Full Version : Pitching/Batting Help

XxBlueSpade2xX
03-05-2009, 01:15 AM
Hey guys, I've got a couple of questions. If this has been posted already post me a link. Anyway:

1. When you throw the ball (pitching) a color shows up, I believe they are red, blue, and a goldish color. What the hell do these colors mean.
2. Batting, I am having a crazy hard time with this, I can do it in practice mode okay, but everytime I bat online or playing a franchise game I either hit short groundballs or long flyballs, each are incredibly easy for the opponent to catch. If I can, how do I hit shorter flyballs into gaps, or harder groundballs through the gaps.
3. Also, I've played 10 or more games on easy and have managed to hit only 1 homerun. What is the best technique for hitting HRs.

Thanks guys.

SengIV
03-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Hey guys, I've got a couple of questions. If this has been posted already post me a link. Anyway:

1. When you throw the ball (pitching) a color shows up, I believe they are red, blue, and a goldish color. What the hell do these colors mean.
2. Batting, I am having a crazy hard time with this, I can do it in practice mode okay, but everytime I bat online or playing a franchise game I either hit short groundballs or long flyballs, each are incredibly easy for the opponent to catch. If I can, how do I hit shorter flyballs into gaps, or harder groundballs through the gaps.
3. Also, I've played 10 or more games on easy and have managed to hit only 1 homerun. What is the best technique for hitting HRs.

Thanks guys.

Check out my mini-guide for help.

XxBlueSpade2xX
03-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Check out my mini-guide for help.

Before I bring all the AI stats down, I want to run through the game without changing anything. I'm just tryin to get a hang on it.