PDA

View Full Version : Possible Card Achievement Glitch...

oSBRo CutThRoaT
03-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Not a helpful glitch either. I unlocked all 9 cards for the Angels, my profile saved and no achievement. I wonder if you have to use the team you are getting the cards for.

For example(this is what I actually did): I used the angels and unlocked all of the cards for the batters +John Lackey's card. Then I used another team and earned three of the pitchers cards from the angels using another team (completing the requirement to unlock Scott Shields by hitting a home run against him, etc...)

Don't know what caused this, has anyone else come across this?

UnerringBiscuit
03-10-2009, 08:07 PM
You might have to get the legend cards as well, but I'm not sure.

EOU Findub
03-10-2009, 08:22 PM
All of these card glitches make this game a little worrisome to put on the main GC. Some people have gotten "Spread the Wealth" legit though...its just others have fulfilled the requirements and have received nothing.

Urban Myth
03-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Pretty interesting. I got my full team card achievement after winning a ranked game online. I also a game later got a legend card achievement. I haven't had any issues yet. Hope I don't later trying to get the 200 and 320 achievements.

KewlBrettC
03-11-2009, 01:48 AM
i haven't gotten spread the wealth yet and i have at least 2 players on each team. 2k screws me again!