PDA

View Full Version : Question to the admins about Mythic pack codes

xandrew87x
03-05-2009, 03:17 AM
Admins, would it be illegal ( on this site) to ask people for their mythic pack codes if they didn't want it?

If there is a place for this sort of question please direct me.

SeventhlevelX
03-05-2009, 03:34 AM
Admins, would it be illegal ( on this site) to ask people for their mythic pack codes if they didn't want it?

1. i know im not an admin but i can anwser the question.
2. yes, im pretty sure its agaonst the rules. otherwise the board would probably be flooded with topics of people asking
3. the mythic map codes are in so much demand, no one is going to give them away for free.

neok182
03-05-2009, 04:40 AM
i have to agree with seventh. your not going to find anyone here giving them out for free.

I gave mine away for free, but it was to a very close friend who currently can't afford any MS points.

JimboTag
03-05-2009, 11:31 AM
I preordered my game off Play.com, the special edition one.

I haven't received any map pack code :S

jj harvey
03-05-2009, 12:44 PM
I preordered my game off Play.com, the special edition one.

I haven't received any map pack code :S

The codes are on a card inside the game box. It should have the 3 maps, 48 hour gold trial and Honour Guard.

JimboTag
03-05-2009, 05:32 PM
The codes are on a card inside the game box. It should have the 3 maps, 48 hour gold trial and Honour Guard.

Nope, didn't get any card with this on mate. Just the six cards with all the leaders on and nothing else.. :(

jj harvey
03-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Did you check the case with the game disk, it's not part of the additional stuff(six cards etc).

Wink360
03-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Nope, didn't get any card with this on mate. Just the six cards with all the leaders on and nothing else.. :(

Look in the box that has the game disk. There should be the game manual, a card with 3 bonus codes (have to tear off a strip on the back) and something else I forgot what is. If it is not there then the packaging company for your game box messed up.

Creech
03-05-2009, 05:48 PM

We don't permit code trading on x360a.