PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question!

Bronxs
03-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Ok , so ive just bougth the game and it looks very good. The problem is that i never played any of the F.E.A.R before. Does it mathers? And should i start on the hardest difficulty? Thanks!

yosambo
03-06-2009, 05:33 AM
Ok , so ive just bougth the game and it looks very good. The problem is that i never played any of the F.E.A.R before. Does it mathers? And should i start on the hardest difficulty? Thanks!

This games hardest difficulty is a walk in the park. I completed it very quickly and died very few times, unlike in the first FEAR on extreme. I died close to 200 times in the first one. If you've played any shooters at all, this should go smoothly for you. And while your at it, use guides posted here to get all of your intel and reflex boosters. Most importantly, remember to use and abuse slo mo. It's your best friends. If you want to boost the online achievements, friend request me. GT Cryms0n Gh0st. The o's are zeros.

Bronxs
03-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Alrigth man thanks for all! I sended you a F/R .

xEndriux
03-06-2009, 04:53 PM
I played FEAR2 and not FEAR
I found it easy on Hard

Diesel8590
03-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Going through it on Hard myself and it's nothing bad at all. NPCs still drop to limited Gunfire, not sure what changed except you can't Rambo all the levels since Damage is increased.

Bronxs
03-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Alrigth , i really apreciate all the comments! You guys helped me allot. Thanks!