Osea's Trophy Mini-Guide

osea101

Hi all, I thought I would do something productive and start a mini guide to the battletrophies. I've spent most of my time getting these so I am sure others will benefit from my knowedge.

-- Work in Progress --

Timesaving tip# 1: the most time consuming BTs are Myuria's spend x(up to 100) hours in battle but I can confirm you don't need her to be the battle leader which means you can use my following technique to also get these (but not limited to):

Faize: 029: Spend a total of 30 minutes airborne

Lymle: 029: Roll forward a total of 10km

Sarah: 097: Jump 5,555 times

Tools needed: 2x rubber band/or 1x rubber band and strong tape, controller recharge kit.

Method: wire your controller so that it doesn't pause combat when it powers down automatically. Place the first rubber band on the d-pad (the one that moves your character) in any direction so that your character is always moving. Then, either tape or use a rubber band to keep the red b button constantly pressed down. This will make sure your character is constantly jumping or rolling forward (lymle). Also be sure to use Edge's taunt ability with auto-regen on low level monsters such as those on planet Aoes. Now you can leave it on during the night when you go to bed and you should get most of these BTs over time. The 100 hour one will take of course at least a week but should be doable.

Reimi:

011: Take no damage five times in a row

023: 10 times in a row

046: 20 times in a row

064: 30 times in a row

083: 40 times in a row

094: 50 times in a row

I did this using fainting potion, taunt, and the tree enemies on Lemuris. Taunt, move away from the other manually controlled allies and drink the potion. The trees will dish out a lot of attacks which is why I used them. I think Bacchus had a similiar trophy, you get the idea though.

Timesaving tip #2:

Use Lymle, Sarah, and anyone who needs enraged trophies for this boosting method. Lymle is the only PC who has the BTs: "become incaped x times." Sarah has the BT where she needs to revive an incaped ally up to 999 times. Simply create the gear(?) that self-destructs the user and use this over and over again on Lymle. Also, be sure to revive her with Sarah. Do this over and over again and it will eventually unlock and you will also get the BTs from allies who need to become enraged x times.

Edited by osea101

How exactly do the "take no damage" ones work? I've done numerous battles where Reimi has taken 0 damage, but yet no battle trophy. I just assumed it must be for the whole group but even that seems really easy if you just fight easy enemies at higher levels....

How exactly do the "take no damage" ones work? I've done numerous battles where Reimi has taken 0 damage, but yet no battle trophy. I just assumed it must be for the whole group but even that seems really easy if you just fight easy enemies at higher levels....
You have to take no damage for a certain amount of times in a row. That's where the Fainting Potions come in. They make you invincible for 60 seconds.