PDA

View Full Version : Hitting Vs. Pitching

xYx VeNoM xYx
03-06-2009, 04:26 AM
Ok..... Im not sure if its just me or what but I cant strike out anyone for shit on pro I might get 2 k's a game.... but on offense thru 10 games played in the season I avg 20+ runs a game w/ no stats maxed out or anything.... hell most are by homeruns one games I had 27 runs scored from 23 hr's.

Anyone else have it like this.

iqnorance
03-06-2009, 10:52 PM
i have the same exact problem...in my franchise all i do is hit homeruns...but when it comes to pitching...its stupid...i throw fastballs on the corners and they hit them everytime first pitch...doesnt make any sense

ElderOmnivore
03-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm having that problem as well. However, I can get eight or nine Ks a game with Lincecum now. I use the total control pitching. It actually helps to throw balls every now and then. If you throw nothing, but strikes, they'll normally swing at every pitch and hit it. I start by throwing a fastball low and away barely on the corner. I then go high with a pitch. You just have to pitch like you would in real life. What I do in the first inning is see how much the strikezone is expanded. Some games, you'll be able to go as much as a full ball outside the strikezone and still get a called strike. That greatly helps.