PDA

View Full Version : Team 2K Achievement Discussion

norcalsniper
03-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Does anyone have this Achievement yet? If so and if you are willing to help others get it, please post here so we can help each other out!

-ncs

SengIV
03-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have this Achievement yet? If so and if you are willing to help others get it, please post here so we can help each other out!

-ncs

Use the search button next time. This achievement isn't out until the 11th

norcalsniper
03-06-2009, 01:30 PM
So because this Achievement is not available until the 11th I couldn't make a discussion thread about it?

Obama won, get over it!

Gohan Reborn
03-06-2009, 02:43 PM
LMAO.

Anyways he did have a point. By the way you phrased the Original Post, you didn't seem to know that it wasn't out yet. Also it'll be a little hard to "boost this achievement. No lobbies, and this wouldn't get passed off in a player match. I say by the 16th, pretty much everyone will have this achievement if you can win online by then.

SengIV
03-06-2009, 05:10 PM
So because this Achievement is not available until the 11th I couldn't make a discussion thread about it?

Obama won, get over it!

Ooh. Mature.

SilverSluggerMZ
03-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Really? See this is the reason why Obama won. A lack of intelligence by individuals like yourself went out and voted for who they thought was most popular. It's called the bandwagon effect. Elections aren't the same as high school prom king voting. Now that Obama is president, America will be bankrupt in less than a week.

Not that this is a political thread, just don't talk %*$# about politics when you have no idea what you're talking about little boy.

DavidKelly18
03-07-2009, 04:49 AM
Really? See this is the reason why Obama won. A lack of intelligence by individuals like yourself went out and voted for who they thought was most popular. It's called the bandwagon effect. Elections aren't the same as high school prom king voting. Now that Obama is president, America will be bankrupt in less than a week.

Not that this is a political thread, just don't talk %*$# about politics when you have no idea what you're talking about little boy.

Agreed, couldn't have said it better myself.

SengIV
03-07-2009, 05:18 AM

This post just raped nocalsniper.

xYx VeNoM xYx
03-07-2009, 06:10 AM
Actually you would be able to boost this achievement.... I have a fool proof way to get into a ranked match w/ a friend..... Search at 4am ur time make sure for one of you it says creating match meaning that person will be host... then 99.9% of the time it will be ur friend..... All you need to do is wait a month for the achievement to trickle down to everyone beat someone a voila and then u can boost it to whomever you want.....

The Cripplers
03-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Well, this thread went down in flames.

norcalsniper
03-07-2009, 11:15 PM

The fact that I said "Obama Won, get over it" is considered talking s***? Why don't you do me a favor little boy, stop talking like your a big s*** because you know you only talk big because you are on a message board! I'd like to see you talk that big if we were face to face!

BTW, Obama has been President for what, 3 months? We are past a week and we are not bankrupt and if we do become bankrupt, its because of the retard we had in office the past 8 years and Old Man River and the Slut known as Palin would have torn this country to pieces even worse than he did!

Elekid
03-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Well, this thread went down in flames.

fact

:uzi: thread

SengIV
03-08-2009, 02:35 AM
The fact that I said "Obama Won, get over it" is considered talking s***? Why don't you do me a favor little boy, stop talking like your a big s*** because you know you only talk big because you are on a message board! I'd like to see you talk that big if we were face to face!

BTW, Obama has been President for what, 3 months? We are past a week and we are not bankrupt and if we do become bankrupt, its because of the retard we had in office the past 8 years and Old Man River and the Slut known as Palin would have torn this country to pieces even worse than he did!

Yeah. Except our economy has gotten worse with Obama in office so far. I'm going to report your post for hate speech. Calli g Palina whore? Someone needs to grow up.

You are alitele bitch. I told you that the achievemnt isn't out yet and you went all pissy about it. Grow up. Grow some balls. Actually have your balls drop first before you try and act all big and bad.

Go cry to whore momma that somebody told you off on a online website

norcalsniper
03-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Yeah. Except our economy has gotten worse with Obama in office so far. I'm going to report your post for hate speech. Calli g Palina whore? Someone needs to grow up.

You are alitele bitch. I told you that the achievemnt isn't out yet and you went all pissy about it. Grow up. Grow some balls. Actually have your balls drop first before you try and act all big and bad.

Go cry to whore momma that somebody told you off on a online website

Thank you thread master. I serve you!

Nightdragon
03-08-2009, 10:04 AM
This thread has gone COMPLETELY off topic, if you guys want a political debate go do it over msn or something. Welcome to an infraction each...