PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something???

Ev0lon
03-06-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm on the Shiva puzzle, I've gotten the two lenses. I put the lenses in the hands and then nothing happens. I've used the hint thing and the only thing she keeps saying is go back to the statue and use the lenses.. I looked up a walkthrough and It says something about a crystal??? But not where to find It, I've been through the level twice now from the begining.... any help would be appreciated

HighlanderII
03-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Could try to explain it but would be easier just to post this instead basically all you do is move the smaller statues so they reflect the light

YouTube - Tomb Raider Underworld Walkthrough 12

Ev0lon
03-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Ok, nevermind about the crystal thing I'm an idiot :mad: .... I put the two gems in both hands... no light what so ever to reflect on to shiva... ????
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/underworld/walkthrough/images/bhogavati50.jpg
I don't have the light coming down from the lenses in otherwords.... as such in the picture :confused: .... Do I have to raise the arms back up??

HighlanderII
03-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Yes raise the arms back up to activate the light then move the statues as shown in the picture

Ev0lon
03-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Wow..... I'm retarted... Thank's man:drunk