PDA

View Full Version : Dlc

I RYAN 3 I
03-06-2009, 04:16 PM
I know there are loads of threads about this, but in the official trailer, I noticed 3 other cars which are new and aren't mentioned.

The Audi A5, Mitsubishi Evo 10, and the Aston Martin DB9/DBS.

I don't know whether they are included or will be a DLC in the future.
You can check it out for yourself here.

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclubLA/southcentral/

I RYAN 3 I
03-08-2009, 12:56 PM
I know there are loads of threads about this, but in the official trailer, I noticed 3 other cars which are new and aren't mentioned.

The Audi A5, Mitsubishi Evo 10, and the Aston Martin DB9/DBS.

I don't know whether they are included or will be a DLC in the future.
You can check it out for yourself here.

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclubLA/southcentral/

I have found a new peice of news. These cars will be in future car packs and many more will to.

GreaseMonkeyGB
03-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Thnx m8. I was gonna get rid of this game after the south central dlc but now you have enlightend me to keep it :D

NFaMuS one
03-10-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm hoping for more SUVs. I guess you could say it's my thing. I also wonder if they are going to bring back spinners, lol.

I RYAN 3 I
03-13-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm hoping for more SUVs. I guess you could say it's my thing. I also wonder if they are going to bring back spinners, lol.

I love SUV's.

I'm sure i've seen big cars like that [only briefly and couldn't tell to well] in some of the earlier trailers, but knowing Rockstar, they will bring more out. hopefully.

I like a good cruise :blunt::blunt:

t00thgrinder
03-14-2009, 05:19 AM
ya, more suv's or even some regular trucks would be cool :)

ProXy
03-14-2009, 07:58 AM
The upcoming DLC will offer muscles, lowrider and SUVs, but no tuners at all and I guess only one exotic. I guess they will release more packs with cars, but I would like to get new parts of the city also. Hopefully the car packs won't get so f**cking expensive like they are at Burnout Paradise.

Elekid
03-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Hopefully the car packs won't get so f**cking expensive like they are at Burnout Paradise.

If you've beaten the game already then you'll find that the cars will be cheaper than you think. ;)

666priest
03-19-2009, 07:12 AM
If you've beaten the game already then you'll find that the cars will be cheaper than you think. ;)

Proxy means that he hopes that the car packs won't be expensive (The Burnout Paradise Toy Cars), as in real life money not in game money because Paradise gives you the cars you don't have to buy them.

The cars mentioned to be released will not be sold separately but as a total expansion pack, however I have a feeling Rockstar will release car packs in the future.

Elekid
03-19-2009, 07:27 AM
Proxy means that he hopes that the car packs won't be expensive (The Burnout Paradise Toy Cars), as in real life money not in game money because Paradise gives you the cars you don't have to buy them.

Oh! Oops. haha my bad.

I RYAN 3 I
03-21-2009, 09:21 AM
The upcoming DLC will offer muscles, lowrider and SUVs, but no tuners at all and I guess only one exotic. I guess they will release more packs with cars, but I would like to get new parts of the city also. Hopefully the car packs won't get so f**cking expensive like they are at Burnout Paradise.

The CLK 63 amg black edition is Luxury. not sure if anymore exotics for definite. probz will be though.

Bigbillzy
03-21-2009, 10:19 AM
The cars I would like to see in the next DLC would be the
Lamborghini Reventon
Subaru Impreza STI + DUB
VW Golf R32 (04)
Nissan Silva
Nissan GTR (Skyline)
Peugeot 206 GTi
Porsche 911 Turbo
BMW M3 E30
Audi TT (2008)
Vauxhall Corsa/Astra VXR

Rulle666
03-21-2009, 12:51 PM
i would like to have South Central:p

Stuntboy707
03-21-2009, 01:31 PM
also the ducati 1098r. that's in it

I RYAN 3 I
03-21-2009, 03:19 PM
agreed alot there.

Nissan Silvia S13 and S15.
GT-R (secret orgasm :D)
M3 E30 and E90
More little cool cars, eg 1.8 Yaris SR, Corsa VXR

Bu at the moment, SOUTH CENTRAL WOULD BE NICE

Eh..Cockstar ?

Bigbillzy
03-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Also the Citreon C1 VTR looks well hot to modify! but the Peugeot 107 will lok quite shit as when you want to change it to a different colour you will always have that black glass as a boot door!