PDA

View Full Version : which company do u like?

thieflordgamer
02-13-2006, 10:54 PM
nintendo all the way for me, not that microsoft sux, but im always a nintendo fan to the heart. sony, ehhh..... theyve had several good games, but..... i dunno.... they dont come up with nything new. at all. their controller is very similar to the first, they dont do much for connectivity, and for innovation, they do nada. microsoft is an amazing company, but nintendo will always be my favorite, even if it means being made fun of for playing animal crossing ds.

g4m3r7ag
02-13-2006, 11:42 PM
keeping my opinion to myself

Weapon 117
02-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Im with Microsoft on this one. The Xbox is what got me into gaming a lot and so did a litlle game called Halo. As for Sony they have a couple of good games, but most of the games I like are on the Xbox. And Nintendo also has great games but they do not appeal to me.

Pantera Opeth
02-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Would prefer a list of just Companies with no "reasons" attached to them. Other than that Microsoft is my choice, not for the reason listed though.

BucklingLeader
02-14-2006, 12:03 AM
keeping my opinion to myself

same here

scoobydiesel
02-14-2006, 02:21 AM
ahh sorry i dont want to be a fanboy, i enjoy all of them for diffrent reasons

DarkLif3
02-14-2006, 03:04 AM
I enjoy all consoles that all the companies make.

graf1k
02-14-2006, 03:08 AM
None. I don't pray to a corporate logo.

KMB 316
02-14-2006, 03:10 AM
atari

Krazie
02-14-2006, 03:52 AM
I like em all -- But to me, Nintendo and Sony have MUCH better franchises backing them..

scoobydiesel
02-14-2006, 04:45 AM
yeah microsoft hasnt really made its ground in first pary franchies i mena yeha they have them like halo and PGR but i dunno...just not as set as say Nintendo with zelda/mario/metroid

sonys been losin some of there series kinda too liek MGS has skiped over to other consels you know, crash has too same with tomb raider and what not, final fantasy....Grand thrismo(sp) is a good series for them...but yeah

porker con
02-22-2006, 11:52 PM

thieflordgamer
02-22-2006, 11:58 PM
post whore!

k_dog
02-23-2006, 12:02 AM
post whore!

Wow, someone else noticed...

On Topic:
Ok, now are we talking the Video Game Industry, or Everyting else? Because everything Sony makes, is DOPE. UNTIL, the PlayStation 2 was released.

As far as electronics, just about everything I own is Sony.

-Brian

BucklingLeader
02-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Westwood

Nukeshell
02-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Westwood

Because of Command and Conquer?

Tron
02-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Im with Microsoft on this one. The Xbox is what got me into gaming a lot and so did a litlle game called Halo. As for Sony they have a couple of good games, but most of the games I like are on the Xbox. And Nintendo also has great games but they do not appeal to me.

E-TRON needs a hardrive and halo...
E-TRON does not fall victim to the Japanese Propaganda
E-TRON loves microsoft and xbl.
E-TRON has spoken.

RoughOutline
02-23-2006, 08:16 PM
All three companies are all good but for different reasons. Nintendo has the innovation (DS and Revolution), Microsoft has the online gaming, and Sony... I don't know actually. The console with most casual gamers?

Nukeshell
02-23-2006, 08:39 PM
All three companies are all good but for different reasons. Nintendo has the innovation (DS and Revolution), Microsoft has the online gaming, and Sony... I don't know actually. The console with most casual gamers?

Somehow Sony got the most Gamers, but actually they go nothing special. Probably because they were new after the Nintendo and came with a PSOne which had some good games for the time.

RoughOutline
02-23-2006, 10:48 PM

Somehow Sony got the most Gamers, but actually they go nothing special. Probably because they were new after the Nintendo and came with a PSOne which had some good games for the time.

The PlayStation made gaming cool, and then the likes of EA starting to churn out casual-friendly rubbish.

BucklingLeader
02-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Westwood

Because of Command and Conquer?

yes ;)

k_dog
02-23-2006, 11:36 PM

Publicity. Sony shoves the PlayStation in our face everyday. Not only that, but I can't remember the last time a rapper put anything about the XBox in his song. They always talk about the PlayStation or most reciently I think Mike Jones has some sort of Lyric about the Gamecube.

Either way, XBox is like the underground warrior.

-Brian

scoobydiesel
02-24-2006, 01:41 AM
youll are fanboys i tell ya ...fanboys!

I feel bad becuase iv really grown on Xbox/microsoft more then any consel latly and i feel bad..im close to bein a fanboy...maybe...crap

thieflordgamer
02-24-2006, 01:44 AM
lol, i am no fan"boy". merely a fan. ive been a nintendo fan since i was 3, and its kind of sad to c my gamecube gathering dust while i play on xbox live. but im sure twilight princess will heat it up again. a lot. 2 bad i barely missed the NES era.... i got my n64 at 3, and i missed out on all the classics by about 7 years.

scoobydiesel
02-24-2006, 01:51 AM
wow....lol i barley played my N64 but old stuff i LOVED and gamecube got a good amount in its time

DarkLif3
02-24-2006, 01:53 AM
I'm a fanboy of consoles and games.

thieflordgamer
02-24-2006, 01:56 AM
ya, i loved banjo-kazooie and banjo-tooie on the n64. and the first couple of mario parties and rayman 2. and ocarina of time and majora's mask. i remember at the beginning of banjo-kazooie i was scared of the bouncing onions.... me and my dad beat the whole game (well mostly my dad) and i was really excited when he brought home the players guide home from work one nite. ive tried showing him how to work call of duty, but he just doesnt understand how to control 2 anolog sticks at once lol.... guess it comes with practice. he's got pretty mad skills at galaga or robotron tho. or defenders. ya, 2 bad they probably wont put the namco classics on xbl, cuz namco makes like yearly collections of the same games to make a little money.

Tron
02-24-2006, 01:37 PM

Publicity. Sony shoves the PlayStation in our face everyday. Not only that,  but I can't remember the last time a rapper put anything about the XBox in his song. They always talk about the PlayStation or most reciently I think Mike Jones has some sort of Lyric about the Gamecube.

-Brian

The rapper J Optimo (gamertag J OPT) raps about Halo 2 in one of his raps... the song is on myspace.com/joptimo

k_dog
02-26-2006, 12:52 AM

Publicity. Sony shoves the PlayStation in our face everyday. Not only that,  but I can't remember the last time a rapper put anything about the XBox in his song. They always talk about the PlayStation or most reciently I think Mike Jones has some sort of Lyric about the Gamecube.

-Brian

The rapper J Optimo (gamertag J OPT) raps about Halo 2 in one of his raps... the song is on myspace.com/joptimo

scoobydiesel
02-26-2006, 10:58 AM
that was a bad post K...

but thats kinda cool i dont lsiten to rap really but i did buy the danger doom cd, since it has Adult swim charectors in it and stuff, pretty funny at some parts

not really games but still Rap and a favorite thing(adult swim0

k_dog
02-26-2006, 06:09 PM
that was a bad post K...

but thats kinda cool i dont lsiten to rap really but i did buy the danger doom cd, since it has Adult swim charectors in it and stuff, pretty funny at some parts

Yeah, it was my representation of not really knowing what to say.

How did someone come across this guy? I know random searches produce some absurd results sometimes but this is an odd find.

-Brian

Tron
02-27-2006, 08:25 PM
that was a bad post K...

How did someone come across this guy? I know random searches produce some absurd results sometimes but this is an odd find.

-Brian

his MOM was the HR Director at my last job in DC... nice guy, does a lot of promotional stuff and shows in the MD area..

k_dog
02-27-2006, 08:31 PM
that was a bad post K...

-Brian

his MOM was the HR Director at my last job in DC... nice guy, does a lot of promotional stuff and shows in the MD area..

Wow, interesting. Small world...

AmpleSteak
02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
I don't understand the point of this topic. What the hell do you think a bunch of addicted 360 owners will say?

DarkLif3
02-27-2006, 09:16 PM
The point of the topic is pretty clear IMO. What company do you like?
Sure I'm addicted to 360 but that doesn't mean I bow down to M$.
I voted all.

k_dog
02-27-2006, 09:24 PM
I don't understand the point of this topic. What the hell do you think a bunch of addicted 360 owners will say?

Well, if you review my previous statment...

Ok, now are we talking the Video Game Industry, or Everyting else? Because everything Sony makes, is DOPE. UNTIL, the PlayStation 2 was released.

As far as electronics, just about everything I own is Sony.

-Brian

Headless Snip3r
02-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Depends on the day and my mood. Loved the retro stuff on NES and SNES, but after that has to be xbox and xbox360.

bfmv lfc
02-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Are you just going back to all the old threads and posting pointless things in them?

RGC Crash
02-21-2012, 11:26 PM
They all have their pros and cons.

Nintendo and Sony have the best exclusives and xbox has the best online system.

I happily own them all. I wish there was a perfect console with it all, but oh well, can't win them all.

Recipe For Hate
02-22-2012, 02:07 AM
I have always been a massive Nintendo fan since the 80s. I remember having arguments with mates back then who where Sega fans. Today since the Wii I have lost interest them. I haven't touched my Wii since finishing Mario Galaxy, infact I don't know who has my Wii or really care. Zelda is one of my all time favourite franchises but when I saw how shit skyward sword looked graphically, I had no interest. I dont wanna seem to be a graphics whore, but the problem was the game looked 7 years old.

I know the Wii sold billions, but as a Nintendo fan I felt jibbed. Hopefully next gen they can win me back

ChickinOnaChain
02-22-2012, 02:14 AM
Are you just going back to all the old threads and posting pointless things in them?
I have to agree here. What's the point in necro threading? This thread is 6 years old.

Mercury
02-22-2012, 02:31 AM
I voted for Nintendo and Microsoft, only because I've owned every MS, Sony, and Nintendo console up to this point. I like Nintendo for the innovation (they were the first to use motion technology) and the solid franchises. I love my 360 for the exclusives (Halo and Gears are probably 2 of my favorite 5 series of all time) and the online (best IMO). Sony is cool, but they remind me of that dude from Good Will Hunting (the Harvard douchebag).

xXDrazharXx
02-22-2012, 02:58 AM
thats a good qestion humm i would have to go microsoft simpaly because of Halo

Mercury
02-22-2012, 03:42 AM
I have to agree here. What's the point in necro threading? This thread is 6 years old.

Holy shit. I didn't even notice that! WHY DID I POST?!?!

I hate posting on necro-threads. And for the record, whoever came up with necro-thread, the "Holy necro thread Batman!," and the thread necromancer image, fucking huge props to you. Waaaay funnier than half the shit I see these days. Except this:

http://t.qkme.me/35xtct.jpg

Gackt
02-22-2012, 03:49 AM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg
http://oi43.tinypic.com/1e2xrd.jpg

I would have posted this sooner, but I felt it necessary to have enough land cards to summon it first :biglaugh

ChickinOnaChain
02-22-2012, 04:12 AM

I hate posting on necro-threads. And for the record, whoever came up with necro-thread, the "Holy necro thread Batman!," and the thread necromancer image, fucking huge props to you. Waaaay funnier than half the shit I see these days. Except this:

http://t.qkme.me/35xtct.jpg
Coming from a fellow Texan, Thanks! You COULD delete your post! ;)

1 up
02-22-2012, 04:31 AM
nintendo all the way

Toams07
02-22-2012, 12:15 PM
I still love Nintendo for Mario and Zelda (which I still buy and play) but other than that I'm for Microsoft

hydrosugar
02-22-2012, 01:03 PM
A 6 year old thread, fantastic.

Nintendo for me. Though not for their "innovation", but for their excellent 1st party games which as a collective unit are better than the 360's and PS3's exclusives combined. (IMO)

I didn't buy a 360 for MS exclusives. The 360 just does a better job than the PS3(better controller) at playing all the 3rd party games the Wii misses out on.

Skedarr
02-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Always have been and will be a Nintendo fan owned everyone since I was alittle kid and Nintendo will always be for fun and laughs with your friends no matter how old you get :drunk

But ofc still an Xbox fan as it feels more for gaming rather than just pure laughs like most of the games on Nintendo, both consoles have their good and bad points but love both of them and will keep buying them.

Sony on the other hand personaly cant stand it havnt bought one since the PS2 and only way I would buy another playstation is if all the other consoles go off the market and its only Sony left.

H0p3sfalL
02-22-2012, 01:09 PM
MS FTW ! :drunk

JeremyVersion1
02-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Why are people complaining about an old thread bump? Would you rather someone make a new thread for the same point, and then jump their ass for not using the search engine to find an existing thread? There's no way to win here.

Anyway, if it wasn't for the 360, I would have stopped gaming in 2008. My Wii decided to stop reading the discs, and even though I had hundreds of dollars put into the VC, I sold the Wii and decided against buying a new one. I thought I was done gaming because there wasn't anything on the Wii I wanted to play anymore, and being a strict Nintendo fanboy, I wasn't planning on jumping ship. Then, then I saw a trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV, and that was all she wrote.

So my vote goes to the 360.

EMP
02-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Microsoft here, best online fun with friends. Although the more of the community on XBL is going to shit... although maybe it's the same for PSN, but I couldn't speak from experience.

Kairi
02-22-2012, 08:29 PM
Lol 6 year old thread

Anyway, I voted Microsoft. I like all three companies listed, but Microsoft is probably my favorite right now since the Xbox 360 is my currently favorite console. :) Nintendo would be second because of Pokmon :P

ChickinOnaChain
02-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Why are people complaining about an old thread bump? Would you rather someone make a new thread for the same point, and then jump their ass for not using the search engine to find an existing thread? There's no way to win here.
Personally, I just thought it was odd to revive a thread that old. And in the 6 years I've been on game forums, telling someone to search a topic, is something I've never done...but that's me. I try to seach but sometimes, it doesn't always work.

TBH...some old topics are better than the new ones.

JeremyVersion1
02-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Personally, I just thought it was odd to revive a thread that old. And in the 6 years I've been on game forums, telling someone to search a topic, is something I've never done...but that's me. I try to seach but sometimes, it doesn't always work.

I see it a lot around here, people jumping on new members asses for not searching for an existing thread. In some cases, it's warranted sure, but here a guy does the opposite and people are jumping on him like he pissed in their cereal.

TBH...some old topics are better than the new ones.

Right on the money my friend.

Gackt
02-22-2012, 10:26 PM
here a guy does the opposite and people are jumping on him like he pissed in their cereal.

Show me where this happened... mentioning he necro'd a thread isnt jumping all over the guy.

OT: Microsoft I guess is my choice. Though I still like the older Nintendo consoles more (NES, SNES, N64)

JeremyVersion1
02-22-2012, 11:08 PM
Show me where this happened... mentioning he necro'd a thread isnt jumping all over the guy.

Okay:

That's four people, which is more then someone just mentioning the guy bumped an old thread. Suck it.

Mercury
02-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Okay.

That's four people, which is more then someone just mentioning the guy bumped an old thread. Suck it.

Hey now, don't include me! I was just saying I feel like an idiot posting on a thread thinking its new when it's actually 6 years old. And I was giving props to whomever came up with the term necro-thread lol.

If anything, to some degree, props to whomever even found the thread and used the search bar instead of making a new one.

JeremyVersion1
02-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Hey now, don't include me! I was just saying I feel like an idiot posting on a thread thinking its new when it's actually 6 years old. And I was giving props to whomever came up with the term necro-thread lol.

If anything, to some degree, props to whomever even found the thread and used the search bar instead of making a new one.

Looks like you said you "I hate posting on necro-threads", not that you feel like an idiot for posting in one. Regardless, you shouldn't hate it or feel like an idiot at all for posting in an old thread, you're helping to keep repeat threads down which is good for the site.

Idolo
02-22-2012, 11:48 PM

Nintendo for me. Though not for their "innovation", but for their excellent 1st party games which as a collective unit are better than the 360's and PS3's exclusives combined. (IMO)

I very much agree with you on that point :woop:
Though I like to think I enjoy games for entrainment regardless of platform, Nintendo is probably one of the few developers/Hardware manufacturer that I insist on buying because of their First Party Library.

Skedarr
02-23-2012, 12:14 AM
I see it a lot around here, people jumping on new members asses for not searching for an existing thread. In some cases, it's warranted sure, but here a guy does the opposite and people are jumping on him like he pissed in their cereal.

Right on the money my friend.

Well i'm new to this forum and tbh I wouldnt of even thought of either making or thinking of this thread unless it was posted in front of me like this was after it got 'resuructed', and when you look at it theres alot of posts ON TOPIC so even if it is old it WORKS

Gackt
02-23-2012, 12:24 AM

All of the responses are just comments about him necroing the thread. I still see nobody jumping all over the guy. I don't see him making a big deal out of it... perhaps you shouldn't either.

Scienceakasyco
02-23-2012, 12:33 AM
I voted for Sony and Microsoft. Its not that I dislike Nintendo product but when I had a Wii, when they were hard to come by, I was disappointed in the games and that left a bad taste in my mouth. Im a fan of Mario, Kirby etc but I feel as though its sort of aimed at kids but the technology is still impressive.

Sony for the PS2 but I've never been a fan of PS3.

Microsoft of course. Even with all the problems the Xbox is still number one for me!

JeremyVersion1
02-23-2012, 01:02 AM
All of the responses are just comments about him necroing the thread. I still see nobody jumping all over the guy. I don't see him making a big deal out of it... perhaps you shouldn't either.

Yes, the initial responses are about the guy bumping an old thread. How is that not giving him shit for it? People are saying "I hate posting in necro-threads", questioning the point of bumping an old thread, and saying the post that bumped the thread was pointless on top of making fun of the guy for posting in other old threads. So, if the thread being old wasn't an issue for anyone, NO ONE WOULD EVEN MENTION IT.

It's annoying that people give someone shit for bumping an old thread, and it's even more annoying when people try to defend the shit flinging.

HugTheBear
02-23-2012, 01:34 AM
I prefer Microsoft. I do enjoy Sony for certain games & I loved Nintendo as a kid, still play the Wii on occasion though.

otaking live
02-23-2012, 04:30 AM
Thread reviving is fine as long as it's relevant. Nothing like a 6 year old thread about a members new blue shoes that he bought being revived. Also its fun to see all these members who have high post counts but likely haven't posted in 5 years.

Who the hell voted playstation? That one person needs to be run outta here. Lol.

I voted 360. I play it 90% of the time.

Gackt
02-23-2012, 05:30 AM
It's annoying that people give someone shit for bumping an old thread, and it's even more annoying when people try to defend the shit flinging.

Oh for fucks sake fine you win dude. I had no idea how important this was to you. :rolleyes:

How is that not giving him shit for it?
Because they were HARMLESS COMMENTS. Stop taking the internet so seriously.

hydrosugar
02-23-2012, 07:17 AM

Three*. Fantastic is a compliment. :)

I very much agree with you on that point :woop:
Though I like to think I enjoy games for entrainment regardless of platform, Nintendo is probably one of the few developers/Hardware manufacturer that I insist on buying because of their First Party Library.

Definitely. I bought way more games day one when I had a Wii, than on my 360. Mainly because so many of their 1st party games are must haves. I still play SSBB and Mario Kart Wii(Way better than MK7 IMO).

HabsCen10ial
02-23-2012, 01:35 PM
I've enjoyed all three companies over the years. I rocked Nintendo when I was younger enjoying all the Mario games. I played Goldeneye on my N64 until my hands would cramp. I turned to the PS2 and PSP shortly after and enjoyed playing those and then traded them in for the original xbox. I've been a Microsoft guy ever sense.

JeremyVersion1
02-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Three*. Fantastic is a compliment. :).

Sounded more sarcastic then complimentary. ;)

colt415
02-23-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm a fan of games so I like all of them the same.

TheRedComet
02-23-2012, 11:35 PM
I didn't vote because I'm a fan of whoever is developing/producing/publishing the best games right now. As far as console makers, it's whoever's console has the most games I want to play on it and right now that's Microsoft. I have nothing against the other two other than they don't have games I want to play (Nintendo) or have games I can already play on my 360 (Sony).

hydrosugar
02-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Sounded more sarcastic then complimentary. ;)

If I said "The transformers movie franchise is being boycotted. Fantastic." Then you would probably think I'm being genuine(Well at least I would hope so). Given my other comment is written in the exact same style, the only possible explanation for this accusation is you yourself think there is something wrong with a 6 year old thread. but yes I was being sarcastic

Awesome sig by the way.

JeremyVersion1
02-24-2012, 11:48 AM
If I said "The transformers movie franchise is being boycotted. Fantastic." Then you would probably think I'm being genuine(Well at least I would hope so). Given my other comment is written in the exact same style, the only possible explanation for this accusation is you yourself think there is something wrong with a 6 year old thread. but yes I was being sarcastic

No no, it sounded sarcastic. No need to backpedal now my friend.

Awesome sig by the way.

Thanks, I'm enjoying it.

J0NATHAN
02-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Obviously I like Microsoft Best otherwise I wouldn't be registered to these forums. I think Nintendo is too childish and is a family console with games such as Sonic, Mario ETC.. PlayStation is good but I hate the on-line. Therefore my choice is Microsoft.

Creazil
02-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Microsoft and Sony. I really do think that Nintendo range to a younger audience. I'm 20 and non of the Nintendo games appeal to me, not even Mario games. I grew up on the SEGA Megadrive/Genesis and lived with Sonic, so you know, I didn't grow up with Mario Kart, Mario & Donkey Kong. I find all their releases arcade-like and childish. I haven't even played a Zelda game and I don't want to. The only thing I really hated about Nintendo is that the Wii was the ONLY console to get Fatal Frame 4, yet the Wii is more of a family console... not one for survival horror.

quidyg
02-24-2012, 01:14 PM

the forum rules state to use the search function and post only if a thread is a less than a month old.

Vampire Amaya
02-24-2012, 01:20 PM

Awesome sig by the way.

See now.. After all that talk about sarcasm, I'm not sure whether or not you're being genuine with that last bit ;)

OT: I'd have to say Nintendo but for the older stuff (mostly N64, I still play it now :p) and MS, but only because I rarely play the PS2, and don't have a PS3, heh..

otaking live
02-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Microsoft and Sony. I really do think that Nintendo range to a younger audience. I'm 20 and non of the Nintendo games appeal to me, not even Mario games. I grew up on the SEGA Megadrive/Genesis and lived with Sonic, so you know, I didn't grow up with Mario Kart, Mario & Donkey Kong. I find all their releases arcade-like and childish. I haven't even played a Zelda game and I don't want to. The only thing I really hated about Nintendo is that the Wii was the ONLY console to get Fatal Frame 4, yet the Wii is more of a family console... not one for survival horror.

Wtf is with the Wii getting these exclusives? Was pissed they got Samurai warriors 3.

hydrosugar
02-24-2012, 10:12 PM
See now.. After all that talk about sarcasm, I'm not sure whether or not you're being genuine with that last bit ;)

To be fair, the talk was about not being sarcastic. Besides, how could you not like that sig.

nirokie
02-26-2012, 05:57 AM
im accually good for all three :P

ViolentCabaret
02-26-2012, 06:41 AM
I've always been a huge fan of Sony. Not that I don't like Microsoft... but I don't like Microsoft.

Paulson
02-26-2012, 07:07 AM
As a JRPG fan, I'm starting to fall off the MS bandwagon. So few games of that genre are getting ported to the US, and it makes me wish I had a PS3(which has a much larger library of said genre).

Akuza
02-26-2012, 09:39 AM
None

They all suck in their own way

They all are great in their own way

This is like asking will george Lucas bring out star wars again on Blu ray 3-D ..

We know it's gonna but not alot of people think it should

As a JRPG fan, I'm starting to fall off the MS bandwagon. So few games of that genre are getting ported to the US, and it makes me wish I had a PS3(which has a much larger library of said genre).

Ps3, ps vita, psp

All region free.

You can import anything, love it :)

DecadentBeaver
02-26-2012, 11:24 AM
I've owned Nintendo, Sega, Playstation and Xbox over the years, and that started with a Commmodore and NES when I was young. I only own a 360 now, due to being robbed and losing so much cool stuff. So I'm not a "fanboy" of a particular console etc. I just own a ar60 and that's it as I don't have time for any other consoles now as I live with my girlfriend. Plus she jumps on Peggle or Luxor when I'm not looking.