PDA

View Full Version : I Hate THIS GAME!!!!!

SengIV
03-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Seriously. I am starting to really hate it. Living Rosters? What a piece of crap.

Twice now Living Rosters has erased my roster saves. After the first time I made 4 roster files. It erased the original one. But then all my others make the game freeze when I try to load them.

I have looked everywhere on the game for a place to turn off living rosters.

Now I have lost my files again. It took me over an hour to get those rosters where I had them.

I am about ready to toss this garbage in the trash.

EDIT:

Go to 2k Share -> Roster -> Roster Updates -> Off

Now living rosters is turned off.

Try loading up your edited rosters.

No more freezing, no more glitching, no more overwrites.

l InFamousDj l
03-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Im with you there, I have done it now 3 days in a row. Lost my team and all the work i did to make the others bad.

SengIV
03-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Im with you there, I have done it now 3 days in a row. Lost my team and all the work i did to make the others bad.

Found how to turn living rosters off. Go to 2K Share - Rosters - Roster Updates.

Dont know if it will not lock up my game anymore but it is worth a shot.

ElderOmnivore
03-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Hmmm, that blows. I haven't had that problem yet. Although, I just go straight into my franchise where the rosters were how I first made them. I haven't checked to see if my first ones were erased in other modes. I'll have to check that out. Either way, having that on is rather pointless right now. I'll probably turn them off too and just turn them back on every now and then during the season if I'm still playing and I want updated rosters.

SengIV
03-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Turng off the living rosters unlocks my game an my rosters are back now

SgtCouchPotato
03-07-2009, 06:44 AM
why does my first basemen insist on pulling his foot off the bag right before the ball arrives? wtf!!

and it takes way to long to cut through the b.s. in between plays...

glad i didnt buy this

SengIV
03-07-2009, 01:24 PM
why does my first basemen insist on pulling his foot off the bag right before the ball arrives? wtf!!

and it takes way to long to cut through the b.s. in between plays...

glad i didnt buy this

Tyrn on fast baseball under presentation settings

snicklefritz239
03-07-2009, 04:33 PM
i have a solution to your problem of files being erased by the live update crap. try using a gamertag that isnt signed into xbox live that way it wont be able to mess up your work. play your franchise games on one name, play online with your main one. maybe this will help. i have no idea how to turn that update off, hold on, ill fire up the box and see real quick.....
wasnt able to turn it off, but, the living roster is just for your exibihtion games, doesnt override anything you have done in franchise. as for it getting rid of shared files, i have no idea how to stop that, i dont mess with sharing files or sliders.

Seriously. I am starting to really hate it. Living Rosters? What a piece of crap.

Twice now Living Rosters has erased my roster saves. After the first time I made 4 roster files. It erased the original one. But then all my others make the game freeze when I try to load them.

I have looked everywhere on the game for a place to turn off living rosters.

Now I have lost my files again. It took me over an hour to get those rosters where I had them.

I am about ready to toss this garbage in the trash.

SengIV
03-07-2009, 04:35 PM
i have a solution to your problem of files being erased by the live update crap. try using a gamertag that isnt signed into xbox live that way it wont be able to mess up your work. play your franchise games on one name, play online with your main one. maybe this will help. i have no idea how to turn that update off, hold on, ill fire up the box and see real quick.....
wasnt able to turn it off, but, the living roster is just for your exibihtion games, doesnt override anything you have done in franchise. as for it getting rid of shared files, i have no idea how to stop that, i dont mess with sharing files or sliders.

I got it figured out now. I will update the first post.

she haunts me
03-07-2009, 09:21 PM
This game is garbage. And I thought last year's game was bad. Everything from the mechanics and even menu design to the graphics and presentation is an absolute mess. I was hoping this would have been a better game than last year's but I think they made it worse. I'm glad I'll be getting '09: The Show soon. A great baseball game. And a great game in general. It is light years beyond this piece of crap. Sorry for the rant.

bigtoejam
03-08-2009, 03:26 AM
This game is garbage. And I thought last year's game was bad. Everything from the mechanics and even menu design to the graphics and presentation is an absolute mess. I was hoping this would have been a better game than last year's but I think they made it worse. I'm glad I'll be getting '09: The Show soon. A great baseball game. And a great game in general. It is light years beyond this piece of crap. Sorry for the rant.

:rolleyes:

SengIV
03-08-2009, 03:39 AM
:rolleyes:

Wow. That was a good post. Very helpful.