PDA

View Full Version : Trading games forum?

KeyOfDarkness
03-07-2009, 10:42 AM
i was thinking wouldn't it be better instead of having to rent a game somebody on this site could just lend it to you for a bit and then you give it them back, of course this would only work if two people are in the same town/city or are willing to post.

comments are welcome :)

Pashos
03-07-2009, 12:26 PM
This has been suggested many times before. There will never be a public place on the forum for this because if there was and then someone didn't send a game or something, the site does not want to be held responsible for it. If you want, you can find some people and message them privately to set something up. Or, you can become a subscriber and once you subscribe for 3 months, then you can trade games with people in the subscriber forum.

Genesis x360a
03-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Like Pathos said become a Sub and wait 3 months them see if any1 in the sub thread will trade, there is just not enough trust with members on this site - I wouldnt randomly send my games to someone i didnt know.

Contrah
03-07-2009, 12:49 PM
I would trust anyone I didnt know with my games.

Genesis x360a
03-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I would trust anyone I didnt know with my games.

Well you sir have more money then sense - What if you sent somebody a game and they didnt send you one and then kept yours? There nothing you could do about it and you would be down a game.

The Pants Party
03-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Search in the future please, suggested and shot down MANY times.