PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to servers to do the challeges for a week!!!!!

Jota Matador
03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
It has been already a week and still i have not been able to send a single challenge because it does not connect:(.

I have been playing quite a lot at different hours during all week and nothing changes, always appears the blue box that saids connecting...

Can anybody know what is the problem, how to solve it or how much do you have to wait.

Cheers and I hope someone can enlighten me about this problem.

NorthernLass
03-07-2009, 03:13 PM
I have not been able to connect for the last three days (and various times during the day) and it is driving me mad http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif

Sometimes if I go out of the game and go back in it seems to let me connect but that isn't working or me at the moment but it might work for you.

PiaMaria79
03-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Phew, of course this isn't good news but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one this is happening to!

When I go to check out challenges all I get is this blue box after the username stating connecting...

Jota Matador
03-08-2009, 11:12 AM
I have not been able to connect for the last three days (and various times during the day) and it is driving me mad http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif

Sometimes if I go out of the game and go back in it seems to let me connect but that isn't working or me at the moment but it might work for you.

I tried doing what you said but it did not work.

I think i might know why it does not connect, i went to the official web page of lips and it said that soon will come out a new DLC update and it will improve several things in the game. But one of the things that will be updated is the leaderboard so, i am just guessing, i think that the lips servers are going to be down until the have done the update.

This is just my idea:confused:.

xboxbuff
03-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I tried doing what you said but it did not work.

I think i might know why it does not connect, i went to the official web page of lips and it said that soon will come out a new DLC update and it will improve several things in the game. But one of the things that will be updated is the leaderboard so, i am just guessing, i think that the lips servers are going to be down until the have done the update.

This is just my idea:confused:.

I agree with you. I've got the same problem. hope it will be ok soon.

NorthernLass
03-11-2009, 11:07 AM
I turned onlips today and can connect :-)
However all my outstanding challenges timed out during the problems so I have sent lots of new challenges today and hope everyone hasn't given up on this game because of the annoying problem

PiaMaria79
03-11-2009, 02:51 PM
I just heard about others who can connect again too, will definitely try once I get home from the office :)

If it works again, will need to send some challenges myself :D

HamKet
03-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Woo! It works! Now I can work on finishing the last achievement.

x400C
03-11-2009, 09:10 PM
i've been having the same problem. but i played during my lunch break and was able 2 connect. an easy way to get wins is by scoring 0 on both song attempts and having your 'rival' score 0 on both songs. both players get a win.

feel free to send me a FR and challenge and i'll help you as well.

PiaMaria79
03-20-2009, 03:05 PM
For me the problem seems to be back again, all I get is connecting and nothing else. I suppose the update isn't out there yet either as I can't see any of the changes it promised :confused:

Jota Matador
03-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Looks as if the problem with the servers has been fixed.

As mention by PiaMaria79 the update has still not come out, who knows when ever that is goign to happen.:mad:

wakey77
03-22-2009, 01:24 PM
still not working for me. it wont even register my new stars off line whole my lips page seems stuck :(

Seb The Sheep
03-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Some people are saying it works now? Still doesn't for me. :(

Deadly Moves
03-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Ive been trying to connect for about 2 weeks on and off now..
The only achievement i need is the win 20 challenges and im on 7 at the mo.

I hope its working again.. i'll have a look later. i do hope the update patch is true.. there are loads of bugs in the game.

PiaMaria79
03-26-2009, 06:47 AM
I heard the update patch is just a lil bit late, they're hoping to get it out in the next week or two - this should also fix the challenge problems most, if not all have right now.

I'm stuck on 7 challenge wins as well :(

Deadly Moves
03-28-2009, 03:16 AM
Looks like the servers are working again..
i managed to get the 13 challenge wins i needed last night. 1000/1000 :)