This Game WONT let me play..

iN4p

Well i've had this (Full Game) for quite a while and i decided to play it again to, first time in a long time and when i go to play it says Press X to Unlock Full Game or A to continue with trial game, but I have already purchased this game so i clicked X for unlock full game and it tells me download complete play now, so i click play now and same thing again, so i deleted the game and re-downloaded it and every time i go to play it keeps giving me the Press X to Unlock Full Game message.. Any ideas on how to fix this? -.-

If you don't do the license transfer, you need to do the following in order to play.

Open up the game.

Hit X to unlock full game

Redownload game

Hit CONTINUE once the game has "downloaded"

Now you can play the full game again. You have to do this everytime you want to play it though. I have to do this for Double Dragon and Sonic the Hedgehog, everytime. But when my console gets back from Microsoft I can just play as my licenses should be auto transferred!

• 1 year later...

If you received a new xbox you need to do a licence transfer. If your having trouble like I was here is what I did. Delete the game. i know what your thinking. I can't get the game off the marketplace anymore. No pro. Go into your profile from the xbox dashboard. Go to manage account and then to download history. Scroll down until you see the download for DD. Download it again from there and your set. It's what I did and I have no problem with the game. It doesn't ask me to keep unlocking the game or anything like that. Hope this helps.

If you received a new xbox you need to do a licence transfer. If your having trouble like I was here is what I did. Delete the game. i know what your thinking. I can't get the game off the marketplace anymore. No pro. Go into your profile from the xbox dashboard. Go to manage account and then to download history. Scroll down until you see the download for DD. Download it again from there and your set. It's what I did and I have no problem with the game. It doesn't ask me to keep unlocking the game or anything like that. Hope this helps.

I done that but it still comes as a trial

gamertag

x mikes zetec x

Just keep trying, it should eventually work.

yep it works I downloaded the full game and when it finished go back to the main menu (b button) dont "play now". I had to do the same for steets of rage 2. and to be honest achievements seems easy if you keep elbowing lol.

gamertag

x mikes zetec x