PDA

View Full Version : franchise save achievement help

chrismh7
03-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Ok i played through 20 games on pro 3 innings and then simmed the rest of the season up until the last few games. Next i played one 3 inning game on pro and got all the achs except the save one. When i looked at how many saves mariano rivera had he only had 15. i did put all of his stats on full and everything. how do i get this??

SengIV
03-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Ok i played through 20 games on pro 3 innings and then simmed the rest of the season up until the last few games. Next i played one 3 inning game on pro and got all the achs except the save one. When i looked at how many saves mariano rivera had he only had 15. i did put all of his stats on full and everything. how do i get this??

Because he is so good no one needs to come in and save the game

FonduYouLoveMe
03-08-2009, 07:28 AM
I still cannot get this.

In my current franchise and have played 20 games 5 innings pro. I am in the palyoffs and am going to try playing a few games, but this is so annoying

chrismh7
03-08-2009, 05:20 PM
no mariano is my closer and his stats are maxed out but i think it might be because the other pitchers are also maxed out that he doesnt get that many chances. Maybe?

chrismh7
03-08-2009, 05:21 PM
i had the same problem as you when i played 20 games on 3 innings PRO and then simmed the season and didnt get the achivements. it actually works to sim up to like the last 2 or 3 games and then play one of them 3 innings PRO and then after that the achs should unlock i dont know why but it worked for me.

chrismh7
03-08-2009, 05:22 PM
and if you dont some of the achs when you sim then just quit without saving and then load up your save right after you finished your 20th game and sim again

SengIV
03-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Please dont triple post.

And yes it is because all of your other pitchers are amazing. You need them to be normal for a closer to come in and save the game.

chrismh7
03-10-2009, 04:26 AM
oh ok yeah that makes sense thanks
sorry ive never done forums before