PDA

View Full Version : Curling Achievements

chrissyboy86
03-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi I am having some trouble with the curling your stone around your stone in the middle so it goes just behind the middle stone and wondered if anyone could help me please

skitz79
03-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Hi I am having some trouble with the curling your stone around your stone in the middle so it goes just behind the middle stone and wondered if anyone could help me please

im sure it gives you the line to aim down mate, like little curling stones in a straight line

aim down the indicated lines & use the power just after the second red band & before the next white, this is how i got into the correct position, hope that helps

i need help with the curling where u remove 3 stone with 2 throws any help with that one wud be appreciated :D

superachie
03-09-2009, 03:02 PM
i need help with the curling where u remove 3 stone with 2 throws any help with that one wud be appreciated :D
yeah i just aimed slightly left of the line, stop your power before the 1st blue line and brush till the edge of the cirlce. thats how i got it

jam1066
04-11-2009, 10:58 PM
I need some help getting the Sniper achievement. Did what it said in the guide but every time without fail it hits the red on the left. Could any of you guys explain how to do it? Maybe I'm not reading the guide right. Aim all the way to the right, hit A, curl to the left? Any input would be much great.
Cheers

dshipes
04-17-2009, 12:08 PM
To curl the stone arond the middle I went with a left curve (i think all the way), power about middle of last section, sweep to first line. Pretty sure but that's how i remember doing it.

I should bounce off of the inside, deep yellow and be close enough to position to count.

boldyno1
05-09-2009, 11:30 PM
thanks great help

secrett
07-01-2009, 12:45 PM
for sniper i amied at the left side and curled to to right