PDA

View Full Version : My360Achievements improvement

Jappe XBA
03-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Noticed today that it won't show you how many games you've played. You could add that and maybe if its not too much, it could show how many arcades and retails I've played. And last: Games completed/Games played :p

edit: Oh, if you hide completed games it shows how many completed, lol.

BooseyGirl
03-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Xbox.com also show's the exact same thing under "My Games" lol. So even if that option wasn't on x360a.org, you could always check on xbox.

Edel42
03-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Or we could just scrape the info for the games you are interested in from xbox.. perhaps easiest way would be to grab all and then let users choose which to 'hide'

Jappe XBA
03-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Xbox.com also show's the exact same thing under "My Games" lol. So even if that option wasn't on x360a.org, you could always check on xbox.

Yeah but it's too much to my lazy attitude to go log in to the damn Xbox.com where I need to use my msn account... Here I just need to click one time the login button and it's it :p You would think that I could save my account info on Xbox.com also, but I can't, thats freaking weird... I always choose the option to save all the info but still next time I go there, the boxes are empty :(

And it shouldn't be much of a work... I myself have done little PHP coding earlier in my life, so I know a bit about it and it really is not a big work ;)
Unless you guys have a somekind of system here that needs a bigger change...

dakisbac
03-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Next time you go to xbox.com, click the first button underneath the two boxes entitled "Save my email address and password" from then on, all you'll need to do is click sign in and it will be one click, just like here

Jappe XBA
03-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Next time you go to xbox.com, click the first button underneath the two boxes entitled "Save my email address and password" from then on, all you'll need to do is click sign in and it will be one click, just like here

Did you not read what I posted?

You would think that I could save my account info on Xbox.com also, but I can't, thats freaking weird... I always choose the option to save all the info but still next time I go there, the boxes are empty :(

Tomscfc
03-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Did you not read what I posted?
Lol 1-0 to Jappe
Anyway you do have a point Jappe, but i can't see the staff spending there time fixing this up just so you don't have to go to xbox.com :p

Jappe XBA
03-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Lol 1-0 to Jappe
Anyway you do have a point Jappe, but i can't see the staff spending there time fixing this up just so you don't have to go to xbox.com :p

Unless you weren't in my team, I would kick your ass :boxer

MR_GM
03-09-2009, 06:44 PM
How about having a show/hide for offline and online achievements ?

Tomscfc
03-09-2009, 06:46 PM
How about having a show/hide for offline and online achievements ?
pretty pointless, don't you think :D

Jappe XBA
03-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Any word from admins/mods on this? :)

Jappe XBA
03-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Hello admins... :p

bl4ckblood
03-14-2009, 09:11 PM
how about a recommended section on the front page? Admins can select like 4-5 games a month that they recomend, or we could have an entire forum about it were everyone recomends games?

Jappe XBA
03-14-2009, 10:44 PM
how about a recommended section on the front page? Admins can select like 4-5 games a month that they recomend, or we could have an entire forum about it were everyone recomends games?

Whaaaaaat?

l BANi l Shadow
03-15-2009, 08:47 PM
thats a pretty good idea actually, it would help somepeople to decide on games that they buy, it's a bit like the review section though

Jappe XBA
03-16-2009, 06:14 AM
It has nothing to do with this thread? lol:confused: